Chapter 22

Words: 1826

3rd Person's pov

The next day, Hobi was the one who woke up first. Yoongi was cuddling with him but he gently removed Yoongi's arms and went outside to see that it was a beautiful morning in deed. The morning in the woods seems to feel lively as you can see many beautiful birds sang, and the rivers not far away, you can hear the sound of it flowing and mostly, the woods seems to feel magical in the morning.

He look around the tree, and see in one branch that Paemi seems to look at the beyond. So Hobi called him.

"Paemi-ssi." Hobi said and the owl flew towards his shoulder.

"Good Morning." The owl said.

"Good Morning as well. But, you seems trouble." Hobi said.

"I saw some dark clouds up head and the clouds seems to be moving in this direction. If the winds isn't in his right mind then those clouds might come here and we will experienced a heavy rain in the afternoon." The owl said.

"That would be troublesome." Hobi said.

"Yup, specially Jungkook. You know his body isn't really great at tolerating rain weather." The owl said and Hobi nod.

"Should we go back to the cave and take shelter there incase the rain would come?" Hobi said.

"That's a great Idea, But I don't think Jungkook would like that. After all, His looking for a white Paphiopedilum flower. It's  rare type of Flower that when you look at it, it have a mouth. When it rains, those flower catches water. Once the rain stop, those water inside of that flower will turn into liquid with good smell. Too good that a normal person would experience memory loss because of the sweet allowing delicate smell. It's also the ingredients that Kookie needs for him to make the forgotten potion." Paemi explained.

(A/N:I totally made up the water thingi. But there is really a true Paphiopedilum flower exist out there somewhere)

" Oh?... Well, if he wants to continue I'll come along with him. After all I can't leave him alone. His like my baby brother  I'll help him no matter what." Hobi said and the owl look at him.

"I'm glad Kookie had met friends such as like you" Paemi said..