Chapter 17

Words: 2964

Warning: Long Chapter

"Its gonna be okay Lil Koo. Your a strong boy and you'll have many friends." A beautiful woman is kneeling infront of her 5 years old son. 

"Don't call him Lil Koo then, He is a strong boy just like his Papa." The handsome man said as he pat the 5 years old boy hair gently. 

The 5 years old smile. He truly have a loving parents. Truthfully he was sacred to be left in the kindergarden school since he never met another kids in his age before. His play mate was always Mr. Bat, and he always play with the butler, the maids and sometimes help his mother make potions and catch insect and explore the woods with his father.  So he didn't have any friends and thats makes him very nervous. But when his parents encourage him like this, it always bring smile to his face and make feel that everything would be okay. 

So when his parents wave goodbye he went inside the classroom with confidence that he is going to make friends. But, no one seems to want to play with him. Even the teacher is avoiding him. So the cute lil Koo went to the teacher and asked as to why no one wanted to be friends with him. But instead the teacher glare at him and scolded him. 

"Don't touch me you cursed Child! Your the child of those witches!!Why did the school even accept such cursed child in here?" The teacher said and it got Kookie scared, he went to the corner and hug his knees and started crying. 

Even at home, no one would scold him. His mother always talk to him in a gentle way, the maids, the butler and his father would always treat him gently. It was his first time to see someone get angry at him even though he just asked a question as to why no one wanted to be friends with him. 

Day after day after day. It was the same, Lil Kookie would left in the kindergarden with the kids around his age and one teacher. Yet, the teacher teaches all the kids and treated them with kind smile and caring hands. When it comes to him, the teacher would give him cold stare and a very scary way of talking to him. He want to make friends, but even the kids call him cursed child. 

"Stay away from him! His a witch." 

"A witch? Like the mean witch from the book of sleeping beauty?"