Chapter 6

Words: 1482

3rd Person's Pov

Its already afternoon, and students are going home. Jungkook is walking in the hallway peacefully when suddenly someone grab him and slam him to the wall. He look up and saw that it was a group of girls, specifically the group of girls who he knew like Taehyung.

"What the fuck? A faggot like you is what Oppa choose among us?" One girl said.

"Right~ Damn, you look ugly and disgusting. What the fuck did you do to make our oppa smile like that huh!?" Another said and glare at Jungkook.

"I-I do-" Jungkook said scared, he suddenly felt a harsh slap.

"Speak properly Faggot!!" Another girl said.

"I-I di-didn't do any-anything..." Jungkook said feeling scared and nervous.

"Tell me why did Oppa pick you? You can't even speak properly! What a useless garbage!" Girl 1 said as she was about to slap Jungkook once more but a hand stop hers. He look who is it and it was Y/N who glare at her deadly.

"You have no rights to say that to Taehyung's boyfriend bitch! " Y/N said sternly and the girl slap Y/N's away.

"Boyfriend? Oh Please~ I bet his just another object of Oppa that once he got tired he will disposed. Beside, Look at him he looks like someone who deserve in the garbage." The Girl 1 said and the 2 girls behind her start laughing so thus with the students who see the show.

"The one that belongs to the garbage is a slut looking like you." Y/n said.

"How dare you say that!?" The Girl 1 said and about to slap Y/N who just step to backward so that the hand wouldn't landed in his pretty face.

"How dare you do this to Jungkook as well!? I mean he didn't do anything to your ugly face. And for the record, even if Taehyung won't choose Jungkook he won't choose a girl like you either. I mean, just look your the one who should belong to dumpster." Y/N said with a smirk.

"How dare!" The girl said as she was about to pull the hair of Y/N, but she grab the bitch's hand before she can.

"My hair doesn't deserved to be touch by a filthy hands like this." Y/N said as she grip the hand tightly, her nails is sharp enough to draw blood and the Girl started screaming in pain.