Chapter 20

Words: 2365

Warning: Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

The team continue to walk in the woods with the large trees and discovering beautiful plants and birds that they don't usually see in the City. 

Suddenly Hobi scream and stumble backwards.  Yoongi was suprised and extend his hand to Hobi. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked and Hobi accept the hand and hide behind Yoongi. 

"Lo-look o-over the-there.... Theres a-a Bear... and Cub..." Hobi said and point the bear that isn't far from them. The bear suddenly look at them and the mother bear start to chase them. 

They start running, but the bear is too fast. 

"Ah! Y/N WATCH OUT!!" Jimin said and protected Y/N from those sharp claws of the bear. Y/N was shocked and look at Jimin's back who had deep slash and its bleeding badly. 

"JIIMMIINN!!! no, no...Please... No.." Y/N said ready to cry seeing Jimin state who's groaning in pain. 

Jungkook quickly got something from his bag. He then went to Jimin's and put the large yellow color leaf. The leaf looks like a shaped of the heart, and as big as Jimin's back. The Yellow leave suddenly start to become scarlet. 

"Leave it for some minutes and everything would be okay." Jungkook said and look at the bear who is ready to attacked, but suddenly Jungkook's eyes glow in a beautiful golden brown before it went back to normal. 

The bear seems to stop infront of Jungkook. 

"Bear bear living in the woods. You commit a sin by attacking someone isn't your pray so you shall pay for your sin by bringing me a branch of blue berries. Azmanilia Hephosiny" Jungkook chant a spell. The bear seems to turn back away. Jungkook sigh in relief before he turn his back to his friends who look at him surprised, afterall it looks like he just tame a bear. Jungkook look at them sheepishly and wonder what he should tell them. 

"How are you Hyung?" Jungkook said kneeling at Jimin who seems to be confused. One minute he felt extreme pain his back, he felt like he was going to die. But right now, he feel fine. Nothing is paining anymore. He sat up from Y/N's lap and touch his back. Y/N removed the leaf and she saw that Jimin's back was back to milky fair skin. No claw much or any wounds, it was really clear. Y/N look at the previous yellow leaf that now become bright scarlet and throw it in the floor. She look at Jungkook.

"Wha-what ar-are yo-you?" Y/N said.