Chapter 28

Words: 2078

Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is currently frustrated again. He is hugging his knees feeling depressed As he was looking at the golden cauldron, inside there is a darker royal blue color powder. They don't spark as glitters, they look like pepper but the different is they were dark blue color. He is having a debate in his mind whether he should gave this to Taehyung or not.  He then suddenly heard a knock on the door. 

He was surprised when he look at all his friends were there. 

"Hey Kook~ If you don't mind we love to hang out here!!" Jimin said. 

"Wait a second!" Jungkook said and close the door as he pick up all the weird ingredients in the table and hide them in the shelves that cover by the curtain and he place the Cauldron on top of the shelve for display. He sigh and went to open the door and let his friends come inside. 

"I'm sorry, My apartment is small but make your self feel at home." Jungkook said. 

"It might be small, but its nice and simple." Jin said as he look around, all of them decided to sat on the floor where a soft carpet is placed and face the mini table. Jimin suddenly got his paper bag and pour out the pictures and scattered them on the table. 

"Tada!! I print as many pictures as I can." Jimin said. 

"By many, You print them all?" Taehyung said and Jimin nod. 

"Why not though?" Jimin said and smile. 

"Well, Can I get you guys anything? I don't have any drinks though..." Jungkook said as he open his fridge and all you can see there is many bottles of Banana Milk. He grab one and start to drink one as he walk back to living room. 

"Don't worry, we have it cover." Jin said as he show his pink paper bag. "I made some snacks for us so come on and lets make this SCrap book." Jin said and Jungkook finish his Banana Milk before he went and sat beside Taehyung who gave him a kiss in the cheek. Jungkook blush and Taehyung giggled. 

Jungkook observed Taehyung and how he smile. Taehyung smile really do make his heart melt in happiness, his face is very handsome and most importantly his personality is great. Jungkook is lucky that he had Taehyung. Taehyung notice Jungkook is staring and he smile back as he stared at Jungkook with a smirk and Jungkook blush and look away,