Chapter 38

Words: 1737

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung is now standing infront of a door, he is hoping that his mind/intuition did bring him to the right address. He inhale and exhale before he start to knock on the door. He waited for someone to answer but no one seems to answer. 

"Did I went to a wrong address or...?" Taehyung said, he did a knock once and waited for some time, but no one answer the door. Instead, the next door opened and Taehyung was surprised to see Hobi who just went out. 

"Hobi Hyung!" Taehyung said. 

"Taehyung, What are you doing here?" Hobi asked. 

"This is Jungkook's place right?" Taehyung said as he pointed the door infront of him and Hobi nod. 

"Yes it is, Its open though. " Hobi said as he walk pass Taehyung and open the door.  Hobi walk inside and Taehyung follow Hobi. 

"Come inside, Though Jungkook is currently unwell. I found him unconscious and drenge from the rain infront of his door step. I already change his clothes and take care of him, but still his unconcious. I'm a little bit worried so I came to check him." Hobi said as he went to Jungkook's room. Taehyung was busy listening to Hobi and he got worried when Hobi said that Jungkook was found unconscious... so He didn't notice the Painting that was displayed in the living room. He just walk pass through it.Hobi open the door to Jungkook's room and walk inside followed by Taehyung. 

Hobi sat down on the edge of the bed and look at Jungkook who's laying on the bed with a blanket covering him. His breathing is uneasy and cold sweats coming from him, his also having an expression like he is in pain. Hobi put his hands on Jungkook's forehead and as expected, Jungkook was very warm. Hobi knows that his bestfriend can't tolerate rain or any cold weather. Hobi pull a mini drawer next to Jungkook's bed and got an ear thermometer. He chcek Jungkook's temperature and he was right Jungkook had a fever. 

"He caught a Fever. I should give him a sponge bath to cool him down. Will you help me?" Hobi said and Taheyung quickly nod, he look at Jungkook worriedly. 

"Okay, Stay here and I'll prepare the towel and some water." Hobi said as he stand up and walk away. It was Taehyung's turn to sat down on the edge and touch Jungkook's forehead that is very warm. 

"Jungkook...." Taehyung said worriedly.

"Taetae..." Jungkook suddenly mumbled on his sleep, Taehyung was surprised hearing that.