Chapter 30

Words: 1584

3rd Person's Pov

The next day, Jungkook to the usual routine. As he and Hobi walking to he school. Taehyung approach him. 

"Yah! Bunny Go and park my Car in the underground parking lot." Taehyung said showing his car key infront of Jungkook. 

"Sorry I can't drive." Jungkook said. 

"What a useless person." Taehyung said and scoft as he walk away. 

"Yah! A person can't drive doesn't mean they are useless you jerk!!" Jungkook said and attempt to walk away. 

"What the Fuck you said to me!?" Taehyung said angrily. 

"Your deaf or something? If you are, you should let a doctor check your useless hearing." Jungkook argued. 

"Why you!" Taehyung said and grab Jungkook's collar and bring him up ready to punch him. But When Taehyung look at those doe eyes he suddenly remember something. 

"I love you too Taetae." A cute and adorable voice said to him and also a cute smile as well. The Boy's face is quite blurred but the doe eyes... were mezmerizing. Taehyung throw Jungkook on the floor and held his head. He shook away what he just see and look at Jungkook coldly. 

"Seems your not worth of my time Bunny." Taehyung said and walk away. 

"Are you okay Koo?" Hobi said and help his bestfriend stand up. 

"Tell me why do I love that asshole?" Jungkook said glaring at a retreating Taehyung. Hobi chuckled. 

"Because you love him." Hobi said and Jungkook gave a sad look as he remember's Taehyung's sweet smile and cheerful personality. 

"He used to handsomely cute with his smile but now his an asshole" Jungkook said as he walk away with a sad smile. Hobi look at his bestfriend worriedly. 

"He should really make a Anti-Asshole Potion then." Hobi thought before walking to his bestfriend. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫