Chapter 32

Words: 2904

Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook felt his heart shattered all over again and he always cry at night because of the scene his saw. He is in school and Irene and Taehyung seems to be in a good term. Taehyung would gave a small smirk from time to time to Irene who seems to be Happy and cheerfully clinging to Taehyung's arms all the time. What Jungkook hurt the most is when Taehyung and Irene fed each other's food and they act ever so sweetly. Jungkook remember when Taehyung and him used to those and they look so happy with each other.

But now Taehyung is with the other girl. Sure, Taehyung doesn't smile cheerfully to Irene. But that small smirk is enough that their relationship is blossoming to something else. Jungkook was walking in the hallway looking dead as usual. He was suddenly drag inside of a classroom. 

Jungkook turn around and saw Hobi was the one who drag him inside. "Hyung? Wha-what the!?" Jungkook said. 

"Perfect Timing Koo! I'm sorry if I will drag you into this. But you see, we have an activity. Our teacher said that we should find a student who could sing. Our grades would be base on the performance of the student we choose. Yoongi already has Taehyung and I don't know anyone else to asked, so Please Kookie do this for me. " Hobi said and gave a pleading look to Jungkook who sigh, he can't really refused a favor from his bestfriend. Hobi rarely asked a favor anyway.

"Okay, Okay, But I'm telling you. My voice is not good so expect a B minus on your grade." Jungkook said. 

"Nah~ I heard you Sing before. Remember when we used to go to Karaoke bars just the two of us? I know your voice will give me more than A+ Grade." Hobi said looking at Jungkook with determination. Jungkook sigh. "Don't expect much." Jungkook said still looking emotionless as ever. 

Hobi just smile confidently and drag Jungkook to the Gym. Jungkook then look around and he can see some instruments around. 

"Whats with the instrument?" Jungkook asked. 

"The representative needs to play atleast one instrument. Ofcourse, It can be also the other way around. For example, Yoongi would play the Piano and Taehyung would sing.... Though if we do that, as you look around there's no Instrument that I'm capable of playing so your on your own Kook... I'm sorry." Hobi said and Jungkook sigh as he nod. Hobi then lead him to the bleacher and sat down.

"How many students are in this class?" Jungkook asked. 

"They are 20 of us." Hobi said and Jungkook nod as he lean his head to Hobi's shoulder.