Chapter 14

Words: 1158

(Picture From Google Image)

3rd Person's pov

After giving a tour, Jungkook decided that he'll cook something for his friends. He knows that his Auntie already pack some food for them since Jungkook told her that his gonna stay for a while with some friends. He open the fridge and saw that there are fresh vegetables, egg, frozen meats and some fruits. Of course his favorite Banana Milk is present. He giggle and thank his aunty in his mind before he got the vegetables and meat as he decided to cook for his friends.

Once done, he decided to go upstairs and call everyone else. He guide them to the dinning room. "Here's the dinner." Jungkook said and smile.

"It smells nice." Yoongi said but he look at Jungkook. "I thought You don't cook?" Yoongi said.

"I don't cook because I'm too lazy, but it doesn't mean I can't." Jungkook said and Yoongi nod.

" He rarely Cook, but when he does its delicious. Come on." Hobi said and went to grab a sit and they start eating.

"Oh Wow Koo~ This is delicious. You'll make a good Wife." Taehyung said with a cheerful smile.

"T ha-Thanks"  Jungkook said shyly with a blush.

"It's nothing... Here you should try this after all you made this." Taehyung started feeding Jungkook and Taehyung do his puppy adorable look so that Jungkook would fed Taehyung shyly.

Yoongi and Hobi giggled at the scene in front of them. Its look like they are sitting in the cinema watching a fluff love story of two adorable people. But this time, they are watching it live.

"Were watching live cute Romance for free." Hobi said.

"Well, I don't mind whatever we watch as long as I'm with a cute guy like you next to me." Yoongi said with his gummy smile.

Hobi blushed and almost choked on his food. He look at Yoongi and glare at him cutely. "Don't you dare say that while I'm eating!! I might choke?" Hobi argued.