Chapter 35

Words: 1495

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up in the morning and he could see that he was hugging a cute angel. He can't helped but brush Jungkook's hair away with his delicate fingers to view how much Jungkook look beautiful. Taehyung suddenly felt that this wasn't the first time he held Jungkook like this, this wasn't the first he cuddle Jungkook like this, this wasn't the first time he use his fingers to brush Jungkook's hair, to trace his fingers from those soft eye lashes, to JUngkook's soft cheek, to Jungkook's nose and specially those lips... Those strawberry looking lips. 

It wasn't the first time. 

But why did he feel that it wasn't the first time? He knew that it was the first time he had ever held this bunny like this, but why did he felt that like it wasn't?

And mostly... why does it felt so right to hold Jungkook this close to him? Why does it felt so, so right? 

Taehyung sigh and look at the time from the digital clock that is placed on the table next to his bed. He could see that it was still early and he really don't want to get up, specially whithing this warm feeling. He close his eyes and burry his face in Jungkook's soft hair. He felt calm and relax, he felt at peace and mostly happy but confused because he doesn't know why he felt like that. Taehyung didn't know how long he was doing that, but he felt that the angel he was holding move a bit. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook woke up and saw a chest. He sigh, he didn't need to process his mine to know who this chest belong to. He wants to snuggle more and maybe embraced this warmth because he misses this feeling. He misses Taehyung cuddling him, making him feel that he was cared, love and safe. Jungkook look up and saw a handsome peaceful face of Taehyung. Jungkook gave a small smile and trace his fingers on Taehyung's cheek. 

"Your Handsome as always..." Jungkook softly chuckled. Jungkook then decided to remove Taehyung's hand on his waist gently making sure not to wake Taehyung. He sat up and look at Taehyung once more, he gave a peck kiss in the forehead. "Even if you forget, My love for you will remain." Jungkook said softly and giving a loving kiss in Taehyung's forehead. He smile as he pat Taehyung's hair for some seconds before he decided to get out of the queen size bed and gently went out of the room. 

Taehyung open his eyes and have a smile on his face, A genuine smile as he felt his heart beat in a loving way. 

"I think I'm Inlove~" Taehyung sing in his mind. He got the pillow and hug it as he hide his blushing face.