Chapter 15

Words: 2414

Warning: Long Chapter

3rd Person's Pov

The next day, Jungkook woke up and he saw that Taehyung is cuddling with him in the same bed. He blush and felt like his heart melted in happiness, blooming beautifully. He then look at Taehyung's face and admire how beautiful and how handsome he is. Jungkook place his hand on Taehyung's cheek and smile. "Your so handsome Hyung...." Jungkook said and gave a kiss to Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook blush and gently get out of Taehyung's graps but Taehyung hug him tightly.

"Next time if you want to kiss me, aim for the lips." Taehyung said still his eyes is close.

Jungkook blush and look away shyly. "So-so your awake..." Jungkook said.

"Hmm... But I'm still sleepy... Let me sleep.." Taehyung said and burry his face on Jungkook's neck.

"Hyu-hyung... I-I need to do so-something..." Jungkook gently get off Taehyung who opens his eyes and look at Jungkook.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook kiss him in the forehead once more. "You stay here and sleep some more okay?" Jungkook said and smile before he walk away to the bathroom. Taehyung got Jungkook's pillow and started to hug it.

Jungkook freshen up before he walk outside of the room and got his phone. He walk in the hallways seeing how dark it is, because the hallways doesn't really have a light in them. It's a candle light, place in the wall and usually a chanting spell can lit them up in one go. Sadly, he didn't learn that Chanting spell from his mother. So he uses his phone flashlight to guide him.

He stop on a specific door, he sigh and decided to open them and saw that there is a stair going down. So he climb down on the metal spiral stairs until he reach down. Everything is dusty, he even sneeze due to the dust. He decided to look around and he could see that there's many jars of preserved insect, animal small parts like eye of a tiger, feet of a bat, beek of a bird and etc, and also some extra ordinary plants. It might be scary, but Jungkook is already used to it, they are witches and some of this materials is used to make a certain potions.

He went walk further and he saw a large dusty chest. He settle his phone in the corner and open the chest, sneezing as the dust just everywhere.

"Who goes there?" A Man voice said and Jungkook smile and look up the ceiling. He point the flashlight up and looking around.

"Hi, Mr. Bat... Do you still live here?"  Jungkook said.

"Mr... Bat... Could it be?" Suddenly Jungkook heard a wings flapping and he felt a sharp claw on his shoulder, though those claws didn't really hurt him. Jungkook look at his shoulder and smile.

"Yah! Don't point that stupid flashlight in my eyes!! It hurts!!" The black owl said shielding his eyes with his wings.

"Sorry..." Jungkook said and put the flashlight to the corner.

The owl look at Jungkook's eyes with his wide one's. "Oh my~ You grow up now~" The owl said and put his two wings on Jungkook's cheek. "You look like your mother Kookie~" The owl said and Jungkook giggle.

"Hmm... Aunty said that too... But.. I can't believe that your still here Mr. Bat... I thought you were free.." Jungkook said.

"one, My name isn't Mr. Bat. I do not look like a bat! Hmmpp You never change your brat!" The owl said annoyed. "Secondly... The forest is becoming shorter and shorter now a days. Humans keep going and destroying the natural animals homes. So... The forest becomes crowded for the animals to live in with. In every tree I see, there's an animal that lives in and most of them are territory. So... I prepare to live here than in the crowded woods. " The owl said.