Chapter 13

Words: 1568

3rd Person's pov

When Jungkook and the rest reach Busan, Jungkook met up with his uncle on the station.

"Uncle!" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Hi, Kookie~ Look at you... Your a grown up now~ oh~ I used to remember when you were so small and squishy and Adorable bunny~" His uncle said as he was squishing Jungkook's poor cheek.

"Uncle~ My cheek is off limits." Jungkook said pouting and his uncle let his cheek go.

"Sorry, Sorry~ They look so soft~ Nothing change since your a kid~" His uncle said lovingly.

"Yeah, Yeah... By the way, this our my friends Uncle... This is Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. Guys this is my Appa's best friend." Jungkook introduced them and the rest bow at this uncle politely. Though, Taehyung had a frown in his face because Jungkook just introduced him as a friend not as Boyfriend.

" Well, You have a nice young friends Kook and they look like someone who came from a rich Family... Are you sure you'll let them stay in your old house?" Uncle asked.

Jungkook look at them worriedly. "Guys are you sure? You know you can always book a hotel or a place to stay here in the main City of Busan... My house is just 5 hours drive from here." Jungkook said with a smile.

"5 hours!? Nope, I'm not going to stay here. I'm going to stay wherever you'll be staying my love." Taehyung said and hug a blushing Jungkook.

"Tae..." Jungkook said shyly and the uncle is giggling.

"Were also staying with you Kook. I can't leave my best friend alone." Hobi said with a smile and Jungkook nod.

"Oh... Okay... But my old house might not be your Comfort zone..." Jungkook said sheepishly.

"It's okay, I'm sure it won't be that bad." Hobi said.

Soon Jungkook's uncle lead them to a Van and drove them to a rural place of Busan.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫