Chapter 25

Words: 1699

3 days skipped

3rd Person's Pov

Their finally back in Jeon's mansion after the 5 days hike in the mountains.Their vacation seems to be fun and an amazing adventure in their life. The next day, they stay in the Jeon's mansion to just relax. Jungkook is currently sitting in Taehyung's lap while they reviewing the picture they take while they were in the woods. 

"Ugh! another error." Jimin said as he lays on Y/N's lap while he is on his phone trying ti upload some pictures. 

"The internet connection here is poor, but atleast you still can see news feed but you can't upload picture it takes too long." Jungkook said. 

Jimin sigh.  "Maybe you should wait when we get back to Seoul and upload that Picture hmm?" Y/N said and Jimin nod. 

"Is it okay for Jimin Hyung to upload picture of you two together?" Jungkook said. 

"Yup, But I need to be careful. Because People will comment many hurtful things. I just ignore them really. " Jimin said. 

"Careful?" Jungkook said.

"One time, Chim upload a picture of us together. I was kissing Chim's cheek while Chim was taking a selfie. That picture went viral since Chim is a famous singer and dancer. Many support and think were a cute couple but many say that we shouldn't really do a 'PDA' scene in a Cafe. Many actually comment bad things to me saying I'm a slut, attention seeker, and blah blah... I don't care. All I care is I'm with my cute Mochi." Y/N said and poke Jimin's nose who giggle cutely. 

"Sad to say... My manager scolded me because of that Photo and he said that I should be more careful of what I pose and not or else the public would go wild..." Jimin said. 

"Suck being Famous. You don't have privacy in your life." Paemi said as he settle in the head of the couch where Y/N and Jimin are sitting. 

"Well that's the disadvatage of being Famous. But what can I say? I really love singing and dancing its my passion. So I don't really care about those who hate me or the relationship between me and Y/N. All I care is that I am able to give inspiration to everyone with my song nd dance infront of them to entertain them and be happy. " Jimin said. 

"And Thats what I like about you." Y/N said. 

"Hmm... Jimin Hyung... when is your next Concert?" Jungkook asked and Jimin look at his phone for his schedule. 

"Next month on the second week." Jimin said and Jungkook nod. 

"So you had 5 weeks to prepare." Jungkook said and Jimin just shrug. 

"Nah~ I already done my work before I run away and get here." Jimin said. 

"Run away?" Jungkook said. 

"Well, Chim was in his apartment just chilling one afternoon. Then his Grandma called and they talk and Chim decided to visit his Grandma. He suddenly call me and when I got there he already have a luggage ready to drag away. We went to my place and start packing my things and next thing we know were riding a train to Busan. Without him, telling his manager or anyone. So when his manager called, he just said his going to Busan Period. He hang up the call and... he never received a call again.  I'm sure your dead when you get back to Seoul." Y/N explained, she look at Jimin and smile and Jimin pouted because he knew his ass is gonna be kick by his manager.