Chapter 16

Words: 3332

Warning: Very Long Chapter 

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook went to the old garadge and removed the clothe that cover the Small eon fade Blue color Car. "My Aunt said that this already a full tank. Though, it's a manual car. Do you guys know how to drive one?" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry, I know how to drive both. But I'm no expert in driving a manual one. I can race using an automatic. " Taehyung said with a smile.

"Were not going racing Tae~ Were going to Jimin-ssi Place." Jungkook said.

"Well, Let's go Jimin and Y/N would arrived soon." Yoongi said and Jungkook nod. Taehyung open the door in the driver sit and saw that the car inside looks a bit old yet its really clean. He unlock the door from his side and Jungkook open the door and went inside.

" This is a cute Car. " Taehyung said chuckling.

Jungkook open the lock on the door in his back and Yoongi and Hobi went inside. "Well, Yeah, It's my Parents Car but when he went away this Car is left to my uncle's care." Jungkook said.

"Your Dad's best friend?" Hobi said and Jungkook nod.

"But he rarely used this car because he had one van himself. Its his business anyway, driving that white Van. His wife which is Aunty, she works in the office back in the main City of Busan." Jungkook said and smile.

"Well this Car look so cute and I can see it's still in good condition. Now let's go to the midgets place." Taehyung said.

"You know he would kick your ass if his here." Yoongi said and Taehyung just smirk.

"Both you and him can't even reach me." Taehyung said rolling his eyes as he start driving and Yoongi glare at him.

"If your not driving right now I already beat your ass." Yoongi said annoyed.

"Oh~ Hyung please calm down." Hobi said and Yoongi lay his head to his shoulder.

"As long as your here... I'm okay..." Yoongi said and Hobi blush, Jungkook look at the rare mirror and He could see Hobi's smile and blushing cheek. Jungkook giggle and look at the window which the view is the large trees.

"You didn't need the Love Potion after all Hyung." Jungkook thought.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫