Chapter 29

Warning: 1085

3rd Person's Pov

The next day, JUngkook told Hobi and Yoongi what he did and he decided that it was the right thing to do. 

"You really think that Kook?" Yoongi said he pat Jungkook's head as Jungkook is sitting the couch while hugging his knees to his chest and burry his face between his knees. 

Jungkook nod. " Its the best Hyung. Afterall,  I won't feel guilty anymore... But It hurts to let go of Taehyung... and I still love him..." Jungkook said and cry. 

"Then don't worry Koo...  Taehyung is still my friend, so I'll introduce him to you so that you guys can start from the scatch." Yoongi said and Jungkook just softly cry. He look up to Yoongi who wipe those tears away. 

"Thank You Hyung. But Its okay... I can do this. I just need to cry, wipe my tears, sleep and when I woke everything would be okay." Jungkook said. 

Yoongi smirk. "See? I'm sure Taehyung would fall for you in no time afterall your full of Positivity, Just like Hobi." Yoongi said. 

"Ofcourse he is, I teach him to be right Kookie?" Hobi said and Jungkook nod and Hobi mess Jungkook's hair happily while Jungkook gave a sad smile. 

"You'll be okay Koo, I know it. Afterall, your strong just like your Father aren't you?" Paemi said and Jungkook nod. 

"Yeah... Thank you Hyungs, Paemi for being here and cheer me up. " Jungkook said. 

"Ofcourse. You know that were always here for you specially me. I'm your best of bestfriend you have." Hobi said with a smile.

"Thank You guys... Really..." Jungkook said and gave a small smile to his friends. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

MASSIVE TIME SKIPPED. 

The summer ended and its back to school. Jungkook spend his summer in a dull way. He always skipped meals and he sleeps a lot. He become sleep derived. He always sleep and feel lethargic.