🦋3 (M)🦋

______________

Yoongi and Jimin was sitting down watching a movie with Taehyung and Jungkook. It was like a romantic horror movie. It has murdering in it. That's what Taehyung likes about it, murdering. Jungkook also thinks Taehyung is pretty weird liking murdering. It doesn't make him mad or anything it's just pretty weird. But overall Jungkook likes it. "SHE IS GETTING TOPPED!" Jimin yelled out.

"INDEED!" Taehyung said. "SHHH!" Jungkook and Yoongi said. Jimin looked at Yoongi and Taehyung gave Jungkook a death glare. Jungkook and Yoongi knew it meant that they will die or it meant teasing in a sexual way. Jungkook and Yoongi ran in the room and locked the door.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smirked then giggled. They decided to act like their are going out in their shorts and long t-shirt that revealed their thighs. Well, they were wearing them. "Let's go to the mall Jim!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Yeah! In our long t-shirts and shorts that reveals our thighs!" Jimin smirked.

Taehyung hid onside of the table and Jimin hid onside of the couch. "Wait, they are-" Jungkook and Yoongi rushed out the room. Jimin pounced on Yoongi while Taehyung pounced on Jungkook. Taehyung began tickling Jungkook and Jimin began to pinch Yoongi. Taehyung and Jimin both giggled and ran in the room and locked the door. Jungkook and Yoongi sighed. "Gosh, Jimin's pinches hurts," Yoongi rubbed his nipple.

"We are going out with no shirt on!" Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung and Jimin were smart so they knew what they were doing. "Jim, how about we cuddle and watch a movie?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded. Taehyung and Jimin unlocked the door then laid in the bed as they watched one of their favorite movies. Soon, Jungkook and Yoongi were surprised they didn't care so they walked in and saw them cuddling.

Jungkook and Yoongi frowned. Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto him and Yoongi pulled Jimin onside of him. "Rude!" Taehyung and Jimin pouted. Taehyung tried to get comfortable but accidentally rubbed his ass against Jungkook's cloth member. Jungkook groaned lowly then stared intensely at Taehyung.

"It was a accident! I didn't mean to! I was trying to get comfortable!" Taehyung explained. "Yeah, trying to get comfortable," Jungkook rolled his eyes as if he now got a boner.

Jimin and Yoongi were gone out of the house. Taehyung was asleep and Jungkook still horny. 'He did it and he will fix it,' Jungkook thought. He crawled over Taehyung, pecked him then flipped him over on his stomach.

Ass facing Jungkook, he pulled up Taehyung's t-shirt up. "My thighs, only mine," Jungkook pulled down Taehyung's pants and underwear. Jungkook spatted on his two fingers since he didn't have any lube left and he also didn't want to use Taehyung saliva to wake him up.

He pushed the two fingers in and then added a third one. He thrusted his fingers in and out fast. 'How can he not feel that?' thought Jungkook. After prepping Taehyung, Jungkook pumped his dick a few times before entering Taehyung. He pushed his member fully into Taehyung. Taehyung moaned a bit then Jungkook thrusted slowly into the hole.

He felt Taehyung's hole clench around his member so he took the opportunity and sped up. He tried his best not to wake up Taehyung. "Hmm.." Taehyung moaned lowly. Jungkook took one of his hands and poked the bulge that can be shown in Taehyung's tummy.

When Taehyung felt the poke he whimpered then woke up. He turned around to see Jungkook. "K-kook?" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook replied back with a harsh and fast thrust. Taehyung tried to raise up his head but Jungkook took one of his hand and slammed his head down into the pillow.

"Ah! T-there!! Feels good!" Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly. Jungkook stroked Taehyung's cock to make him feel more pleasure. "Nmmh! Fuck!" Taehyung choked out a moan. Jungkook stopped stroking the little boy's cock and reached his hand for his neck, then brought it up to his face and kissed him while thrusting roughly into Taehyung.

Taehyung was now crying. "Ahh! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned loudly. His thighs trembled which each harsh rapid thrust. As soon as Jungkook hit his prostate dead-on, he came.

His thighs were shaky. The cum ran down his thighs onto the silk sheets. Jungkook was chasing is orgasm. Jungkook raised his head up and smirked then moaned as he came. "Th-that was good," Jungkook smirked. Taehyung turned away from Jungkook in anger. "Come on, don't be angry at me.." Jungkook tried kissing him but Taehyung wouldn't budge.

The taller male pouted. Taehyung giggled and leaned over to peck Jungkook on the lips.
_____________________