🦋19 (M)🦋

____________________
Today is when BTS watch other Kpop idols perform. Plus, they get their rewards. "You guys excited?" Namjoon asked. They all nodded. Jungkook looked towards Taehyung's face. His blonde hair looking nice on him.

[Example];

And looking at Taehyung, his eyes met his plumped butt when he had bended over to get a water bottle, and that led to a boner

And looking at Taehyung, his eyes met his plumped butt when he had bended over to get a water bottle, and that led to a boner. His member stood erected through his pants. He groaned lowly. "It's almost our turn to get our rewards!" Seokjin exclaimed. "Yeah! It's our fifth time in the row!" Jimin smiled widely. "Thanks to ARMY." Hoseok said. "Yeah, we are very grateful to have ARMY help us grow bigger and bigger." Yoongi stated. "Y-Yoongi.. th-that w-was so- be-beautiful..." Taehyung wiped his fake tears. Yoongi playfully slapped his chest not too hard to hurt him. Jungkook groaned from his boner then played it off as if he was laughing. "Jungkook, you alright?" Seokjin asked. He nodded. "Okay, if you say so." Seokjin said.

At the awards...

Hoseok was saying his speech. Taehyung and Jungkook were at the back of them. Jungkook looked down at his member then looked up at Taehyung. He moved closer to Taehyung but from the behind. He placed both of his hands on Taehyung's waist causing Taehyung to get startled. "J-Jungkook? Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook didn't reply but just rubbed Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung was very sensitive so he would whimper quietly. "Sensitive I see.." Jungkook smirked to himself. Jungkook rubbed his waist faster. Taehyung bit his lip as Jungkook pressed into his waist then rubbed it again. "Pl-please.." Taehyung moaned into Jungkook's ear when he laid his head back on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's neck. He chuckled as if he created hickeys on Taehyung's neck. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and ran to the backstage.

Jungkook slammed Taehyung against the wall. They roughly kissed each other. Jungkook undress both of them. "Wh-what if someone catches us?" Taehyung asked. "The Taekook shippers can know. It's all true. We have a sexual tension between us." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. "I'm gonna fuck you real good." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass then shoved his thick pulsing member inside Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung moaned so loud. Jungkook didn't give Taehyung time to adjust he just went full speed into his hole. "Ah! Ahmhm!" Taehyung clawed Jungkook's back. Jungkook placed hickeys on Taehyung's neck. Purple and reddish hickeys covered Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's feet swayed along with the thrusts.

"You're so tight.. only for me.." Jungkook clasped their lips together as he increased the speed. "Oh fuck! Nnhg!!" Taehyung moaned. Sounds of skin slapping, sinful moans and groans can be heard. Jungkook didn't hesitate ram his hips rougher and faster. "K-Kookie! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out loud as he came all over his stomach. "Sh-shit.." Jungkook grunted.

Jungkook came inside Taehyung, filling him up. Both were panting. "Clean up and get dressed.." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded as he cleaned up then got dress. Same with Jungkook, he cleaned up then got dressed too. "Let's go back." Jungkook said. They held hands and walked back. "You guys missed your speech. What were you doing?" Jimin asked.

"It's Taekook. Let them be." Seokjin chuckled. "They probably was fuck-" Yoongi got cut off by Hoseok putting his hands over Yoongi's mouth. "Something like that." Jungkook smirked.
________________