🦋45 (M)(A)🦋

A/N; angst and violence included.
_________________________

Jungkook's brother, Jaemin came barging into his room. "Listen, my boyfriend is coming over and I don't want you to disturb him, got it?" Jaemin looks at him with a dark glare. "Uhh, yeah, whatever." Jungkook looks away from him, going back to look at TV. Little did Jaemin know, Jungkook likes his boyfriend, and still do till this day. Every time he would come over he would be so red in the face.

With Jungkook's brother...

There was a knock at the door and Jaemin had hurried and hung up on a girl he was on the phone with. He goes to open the door. "Hey baby," Jaemin pulls him into a hug. "Hi," Taehyung, Jaemin's boyfriend, hugged back. "Be right back babe, stay here." Jaemin rushes to his room.

Taehyung was walking, looking around the place but ended up bumping into Jungkook and he fell onto his knees. "Sorry, didn't mean to." Jungkook helped him up. "No, it was my fault I should have seen where I was-" He was interrupted by a male who was now downstairs that called his name. "Taehyung! What are you doing? I said not to move!" Jaemin was angry. "I was just looking around-"

"And Jungkook, did I tell you not to disturb him?" Jaemin pulled Tae by his waist, bringing him closer to him. "Babe- no- he didn't disturb me-"

"Shut up!!" Jaemin had pulled Taehyung into his room. "What did I tell you about talking back!?" He pulled the other's hair harshly. "I-I was just t-telling you that he didn't d-disturb me!" Jaemin angrily huffed and raised his hand then slapped him on the cheek. "Now what!? Are you going to talk back again!??" Taehyung had shook his head no. He was too scared to even say a word. "Good boy, now come here," Before he was about to kiss the other, he was interrupted by a phone call.

"Dammit, who's that calling me now?" Jaemin had got nervous. It was the girl he was cheating on Taehyung with. He hurriedly and closed his phone. "That wasn't important, anyways, where were we?" Jaemin goes on top of Taehyung, grinding their groins together.

...

Jaemin laid beside Taehyung panting. "Another round?" He asks. Taehyung shook his head, "I'm too tired..." Tae says through heavy breathing. Jaemin angrily gets up and hits Taehyung in his stomach. Tae sobbed quietly before putting back on his clothes, getting ready to leave. He left out the room but had left his charger.

Jaemin had invited a girl over soon as he saw that his boyfriend had left completely. The girl knocked on the door and Jaemin goes to answer it. "Hey sweetheart. I'm so sorry for not picking up the phone." Jaemin drags her in pushes her on the couch and starts making out with her roughly.

In a few minutes, they were interrupted by someone who had came back. "Jae-Jaemin..? What we-were you doing with her..?" Taehyung was shocked. He looked like he was about to bawl out in any second. "Tae-"

"Don't talk to me." They all looked at the person who had just came out of his room. "Everything.. okay?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung runs over to him. "You're brother... he had... cheated on me with that girl and.. he abused me.." Taehyung says. "Really Jaemin? Is that why he was so scared to stand up to you earlier?" Jungkook was furious. Jaemin gets up walking towards them.

Jungkook signals Taehyung to hide behind him. "Back away, now. Matter of fact, get out this house." He demands. "What!? You can't just do that to me! I have nowhere else to go!" Jaemin complained and complained. "I don't care. Go live with your new girlfriend, come back tomorrow to get the rest of your stuff." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, staring deadly into his older brother's eyes.

Jaemin deep sighed then walked out the house with his girlfriend. "Thank you.." Taehyung smiles. "You should've had told me sooner." Jungkook raises Tae's chin up to look at him. They looked at each other for a long time before they slowly leaned in to kiss. Jungkook had his hand around the other's waist. Taehyung's arms wrapped around his neck.

As they continued to kiss, Jungkook picked him up, bridal style, bringing him into his room. He sets him down on the bed gently. "May I?" He asks. The other responded by nodding. Jungkook places his lips onto the other's neck, sucking it, and nibbling it softly. He begins to grind against Tae's hips.

Jungkook had got off of the other, taking his shirt off and Taehyung could only stare, too flustered to say anything. "Come on undress yourself. If you feel comfortable." Jungkook smiles. Taehyung hesitates at first, shy to show his body.

"You're a shy one, aren't you?" Kook teases the boy who was undressed. Jungkook crouches down at the entrance of the shy boy. Before he does something, he looks at Taehyung for his consent. Soon as the boy nodded, Jungkook slowly enters a finger, another one, then another. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a muffled moan.

Jungkook thrusts his fingers slowly inside the other, stretching him out even more. He continues to pump his fingers in him, feeling how wet Taehyung had became. When Jungkook felt that Taehyung was ready for him, he removed his fingers. He pulled off his pants and boxers, throwing them on the floor.

"You ready?" Jungkook makes sure Taehyung is okay with him doing what he's doing. "Yes, I'm ready." Taehyung replied. Jungkook enters in him, making Taehyung inhale. "Ah- you're- big.." Taehyung muttered. "Why thank you." He slowly thrusts into the other. "Although I prepped you- mmh.. you're still tight.." Jungkook grunts out. Taehyung slightly blushes at what the dominant male said.

A few minutes later, Jungkook had picked duo his speed. Tae begins to arch his back, and moan even louder than before. He loved every second of this. "Faster!" Taehyung demands. Jungkook doesn't waste anymore time and starts increasing his speed. Loud moans, low grunts, and skin to skin slamming together filled the room. Jungkook his hands on Tae's hips, ramming into him more harder.

Jungkook licked and bit at the other's earlobe. Rubbing his hands up his back going back down to his hips, patting them softly. He leans back down to nibble and suck, on the other's neck as he continues to pound into the male who was crying out his name. "Jungkook! I'm go-gonna..."

"Let it out, darling." Jungkook whispers into his ear. Tae's back was even more arched, eyes shut tight, mouth wide open, moaning louder as he cums onto the sheets. But Jungkook just continues to thrust. Jungkook moaned lowly, praising the other. "J-Just a little bit more and... mmh!!" Jungkook moaned out as he came into Taehyung who was now drooling.

Jungkook slowly pulls out, flopping down onto the bed, beside Taehyung. He pushes some of the other's hair behind his ear, staring lovingly at him. "You're beautiful." Jungkook whispers at the sleeping boy, he smiles warmingly at him. He kisses him on his forehead before going to take a shower.
_________________

A/N; Requested by crystal52729
I hope you like it!!!