🦋24 (M)🦋𝟔𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

_________________

Jungkook leaned back on the bed board, poking his tongue against his cheek. "When in the hell that boy learned how to be so clingy and touchy with that Park bubble gum!?" Jungkook chuckled as if he knew what to do with Taehyung soon as he gets back from his lunch with his family. Jungkook began preparing the lube, handcuffs and blindfold. He closed the curtains and turned the lights off.

-

"Okay, bye mom and dad! And Bogum!" Taehyung bid them a goodbye and a hug before they left. "Kookie!" Taehyung expected Jungkook to answer but he didn't. Taehyung walked upstairs, not daring to make a sound. He silently opened the door. "It's dark... Jungkook?" Taehyung patted around the room to find Jungkook.

He felt slender arms wrap around his waist and heavy breathing against his neck. "J-Jungkook! St-stop!" Taehyung found the light and turned it on. "What did I told you about being clingy and touchy with others!?" Jungkook slammed Taehyung on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry.." Taehyung sulked. "Save it." Jungkook ripped Taehyung's clothes off making him yelp. "You're getting a punishment." Jungkook chuckled deeply. "Please go easy on me!" Taehyung pleaded. "Save the pleading." Jungkook ripped his clothes off as well. Jungkook slammed Taehyung's head down making Taehyung put his ass in the air. Jungkook put the handcuffs and blindfold on Taehyung.

"You're lucky I'm prepping you. I would've went raw but I wouldn't dare." Jungkook massaged Taehyung's nape.

He lubed four of his fingers and thrusted all of them in at once. "Ah!" Taehyung moaned and arched his back. Taehyung's body jolted forward as Jungkook fast. Jungkook bended over into Taehyung's earlobe and bit it slightly while moving his unoccupied hand towards his sensitive thigh giving it a squeeze.

Taehyung whimpered as if he wanted Jungkook to be inside of him not his fingers, but his massive member. (I CRINGED SO HARD) Jungkook took the sign and removed his fingers. He rubbed the tip onto Taehyung's glorious hole. Jungkook pushed in fully making Taehyung scream and arch his back which looked very glorious to Jungkook.

Jungkook let Taehyung adjust to it. "H-hurts.." Taehyung whimpered. "I know, I know. I'm letting you adjust to it." Jungkook moved Taehyung's hair out of his face. After a few or more minutes, Taehyung told Jungkook he could move. Jungkook thrusted slowly yet deep into Taehyung. Taehyung gripped the sheets and moaned lowly as Jungkook slowly hit his prostate.

Taehyung intertwined his hands with Jungkook's causing Jungkook to smile at the little boy under him. Taehyung felt so little under Jungkook's touch. Once Taehyung demanded Jungkook to go faster, Jungkook obviously obeyed.

As Jungkook thrusted fast into Taehyung, Taehyung moaned loudly and clawed Jungkook's back harshly causing Jungkook to wince a little. Jungkook harshly thrusted into Taehyung. "Ah! Ah!"  Taehyung moaned. Moans, groans and skin to skin can be heard. Taehyung whimpered and Jungkook immediately knew what he wants.

Jungkook held Taehyung in his strong arm and the other arm left unoccupied. Taehyung's hair and body bounced along with Jungkook's fast and harsh thrusts.

Poor Taehyung, he was crying tears of pleasure and his hole was being abused by the one and only Jungkook. Jungkook began leaning down to Taehyung's neck. "May I? I mean, if you're ready to become like me." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung for permission before biting into his neck so Taehyung could become like him. "A-ahh! Yeah! Y-yeah, I'm r-ready.." Taehyung panted.

Jungkook dipped his head at the crook of Taehyung's neck and began biting into his neck causing Taehyung to moan and squint in pain. After Jungkook bites, he began licking the wound. "Look at you.. you're so pretty baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyung deeply.

Jungkook thrusted so fast that Taehyung barely could breathe. "T-too much!! Ju-Jungkook!!! Ah!! I-I'm sorry for b-being clin-clingy with B-Bogum! Ah!!" Taehyung pleaded and pleaded for Jungkook's forgiveness.

"I forgive you now baby boy. Next time it will be more worser than this. I'll allow you to come before me." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung came with a loud moan. Cum got on Taehyung's stomach and some on Jungkook's abdomen. "I'm-im gonna come darling," Taehyung's face went a light shade of red at the name.

After a few thrusts Jungkook came deep and hard inside Taehyung. Jungkook thrusted slowly, riding out his high. He then pulled out flopping down on Taehyung making sure he didn't crush his baby. "How about we shower and watch a movie?" Jungkook suggested. "Yeah, that'll be wonderful." Taehyung nodded with half lidded eyes.
_________________