🦋22 (M)🦋

______________
Jungkook woke up at the pain of his boner. His boner can be seen through his pants. He turned to see Taehyung not there. He got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Taehyung in the kitchen washing dishes. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist. "Hey baby," Jungkook kissed his neck. "Hello Kookie," Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the lips. Their kissing went to a heated make out session. Jungkook picked Taehyung up and sat him on the counter.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung's long white shirt up and what he seen was so glorious. "Nothing under here, eh?" Jungkook chuckled as he began taking his shirt off, pulling down his pants and boxers.

He crouched down and kissed Taehyung's clit before pushing the tip of his large member in, making Taehyung scream. "OH!" A loud moan escaped Taehyung's mouth. If it wasn't for Jungkook letting him adjust to it, he would've felt like he's being ripped apart but either way it goes he will feel the same way even though Jungkook let's him adjust to it.

Jungkook pushed more of his member in then slowly thrusted into Taehyung. Taehyung moaned lowly. Jungkook bit Taehyung's earlobe as he thrusted slowly yet deep in Taehyung with his member filling up his lover. "Faster! Faster!" Taehyung demanded Jungkook.

And of course Jungkook can't say no to his baby so he thrusted faster and harder into Taehyung. "O-oh yeah!" Taehyung high pitched moan as Jungkook kept on hitting his prostate. Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook sucked on his neck and thrusted more faster than the last time causing Taehyung to scream his name.

Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass then began to make out. "You like it when I fuck you and make out with you at the same time?" Jungkook grunted. "Hmmm~ yeah!" Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's nape and clasped their lips together. "I'm go-gonna come!" Taehyung arched his back as he came. Jungkook was still chasing his but soon, he came his load inside Taehyung.
___________________