🦋27 (M)🦋

_________________
Taehyung knew Jungkook has been stressing out about work. He had to do a whole bunch of paperwork's he has spent all night on them paperworks, he came home tired and late and he had bags under his eyes.

Today was Valentine's Day and Jungkook couldn't even spend time with Taehyung because of paperworks. Taehyung who felt generous yet horny decided to place rose petals everywhere on their large canopy bed.

He got dressed in some fancy yet skin showing clothes. His lushes thighs were ready to be marked by Jungkook same with his neck. Ready to be attacked by Jungkook.

He dimmed the lamps placed on the bedside table then laid there on the bed, legs spread waiting for Jungkook to come home and wreck him.

He heard the front door open, keys slammed down on the counter and heard a deep sigh. "Moonshine, daddy's home." Jungkook expected Taehyung to run downstairs, jump on him and hug him tightly. "Moonshine? You asleep?" Jungkook took off his jacket and threw it on the floor. "Moonshine.. I'm sorry I couldn't spend Valentine's Day with you.." Jungkook thought Taehyung was upset with him about him not being able to spend Valentine's Day with him.

He called out to him again and he didn't reply so he was now concerned. He ran upstairs and flung the room door open and saw Taehyung looking like a snack.

"Moonshine, you had me worried! And what are you wearing?" Jungkook asked. "It's for you. You have been stressing a lot, you came home tired and it seemed like you were being overworked. And don't you like it..? Am I not good enough..?" Taehyung closed his legs and sat up. "No one can do better than you Moonshine. I really love you and I'm sorry I couldn't spend Valentine's Day with you." Jungkook began stripping himself.

"How about I pleasure you to show you that you're good enough?" Jungkook chuckled when Taehyung nodded shyly.

Jungkook hovered above Taehyung and lifted up the maid skirt Taehyung was wearing and without prep or warning he shoved his dick into Taehyung's warm yet tight hole. Taehyung moaned in pain and intertwined his hands with Jungkook's. Jungkook leaned down to give him a lovely yet deep kiss.

"I'm sorry if I'm hurting you Moonshine." Jungkook wiped tears that flowed down Taehyung's (face) cheeks. After a few minutes, Jungkook was told he could move. He started off slowly causing soft moans to come out of Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook groaned when Taehyung began clenching and unclenching around his cock. "Is it just me or you're always tight for me?" Jungkook lowly grunted. "I'm al-always tight for you!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook began increasing his speed.

Taehyung was so pleasured he couldn't even think straight.

Jungkook was so turned on when he saw Taehyung's pleasured face. His half lidded eyes, his bright red shaded face and his mouth making an 'o' shape looked so beautiful. "Fuck, you love that, don't you? You slutty little kitty.." Jungkook placed hickeys on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung moaned into Jungkook's ear causing him to thrust more faster. "Oh fuck! Th-there!" Taehyung's voice may be deep but his moans are the complete opposite. "You're pushing it with your moans. You want me to fuck you so hard and come in you, hm? Is that what kitty wants?" Jungkook chuckled when he found Taehyung's prostate.

"Y-yes! I w-want y-you t-to fu-fuck me ha-hard! Pl-please!" Taehyung arched his back and squirmed around. Jungkook bit Taehyung's earlobe before gripping the back of his neck and shoving him down thrusting harshly into him.

Taehyung had tears flowing down his delicate face. "Aren't you taking daddy's cock well." Jungkook kissed Taehyung while making eye contact not breaking it at all. Jungkook gripped onto the headboard of the bed while his other hand spreading Taehyung's left thigh open.

Jungkook began feeling himself close. Taehyung could tell because felt his lover's cock twitch inside him. "I-I'm close kitty.." Jungkook's pants began to get heavier. Taehyung felt himself getting close too. "I-I'm close too.." with that, Taehyung came first getting cum on his stomach and a bit on Jungkook's V line. Right after a few thrusts, Jungkook came deep into Taehyung.

The pool of heat made Taehyung shiver. "Happy Valentine's Day moonshine. I love you." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead seeing a smile appear on his face. "I love you too.." Taehyung said through pants.
___________________

A/N; Double upload??? 0-0
YOU GUYS BETTER VOTE OR ELSE I WILL BE UNDER YOUR BED