🦋29 (M)🦋

__________________

Taehyung who was an devil but a little TOO innocent for this demon world. One strong devil named Jungkook bumped into him purposely just to get the short boy's attention. "Look what we have a here.. a devil. But you seem too innocent to even be in this world. I'm Jeon Jungkook, what's your name?" Jungkook crouched down to the petite boy to match his height. "I-I'm K-Kim Ta-Taehyung.." Taehyung stuttered which made Jungkook chuckle.

"We're no strangers, stop stuttering." Jungkook looked at the boy who's black long hair is covering his eyes but Jungkook moved strands of hair at the back of the boy's ear. The boy's eyes were so beautiful. His eyes were the color red. Taehyung stared at the devil in front of him. He had white eyes.

He was amused by the devil's appearance. Then Jungkook broke the silence. "Follow me, I'm gonna make you a real devil." Jungkook smirked at Taehyung who slowly nodded and held Jungkook's hand on the way there. "An-and what ex-exactly do you m-mean by that..?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who didn't reply back but just dragged him to his place.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung on the bed and locked the bedroom door. "W-why are you so a-aggress-aggressive..?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook in the eyes and that led to a boner. "Look at you, getting hard just from making eye contact with me. You're so pretty." Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung's cherry lips. It didn't take long for Taehyung to kiss him back.

Jungkook took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. Taehyung shivered when he felt a warm breath against his hole. Jungkook stuck his tongue inside the hole then thrusted it back and forth causing Taehyung to arch his back. His tongue didn't hit his prostate but he for sure hit bundles of nerves. Taehyung fisted Jungkook's hair. "Mmmh-Ah!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Hmm, darling, you taste so good." Jungkook swirled his tongue around the hole.

He replaced his tongue with four fingers. Taehyung moaned into the pillow as Jungkook thrusted his fingers harshly. Taehyung clutched the sheets before screaming out Jungkook's name. After prepping, Jungkook slammed his cock into Taehyung's tight hole. "I used my four fingers to prep you and you're still tight!" Jungkook said as he thrusted slowly.

After Taehyung was used to the thrusts, Jungkook slammed in and out of him causing Taehyung to moan loudly. "Pl-please!!! Sl-slower!!" Taehyung cried out. "You're a devil yet you cry over me fucking you? Pathetic." Jungkook leaned down and placed hickeys all over Taehyung's neck. He took a knife and carved his initials on Taehyung's inner thigh. Jungkook didn't care at all about the crying Taehyung. He just focused on thrusting animalistic in Taehyung.

Skin slapping, moans, groans and pants can be heard soon as you step in the room. Taehyung clawed Jungkook's back. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure as Taehyung was sent to oblivion from the thrusts made by Jungkook. Taehyung looked so fucked up. Half lidded eyes, hair stuck to his forehead and his trembling body looked so good to Jungkook.

"O-oh god! Fuck! Th-there!" Taehyung felt so good. At this point, he didn't complain. Jungkook panted as he was getting tired but he didn't care but just thrusted more harsh and faster into his future lover. Taehyung didn't warn him and came on the silk cover. Jungkook didn't even give Taehyung a chance to calm down from his high. Taehyung was being overstimulated. "N-no more! Mas-master!" Taehyung's body jolted forward as Jungkook came just from Taehyung calling him master.

Jungkook thought, Fuck Jungkook you came just from him calling you master? That's fucked up.

It really was fucked up.

Taehyung tiredly laid down on the bed while his hole was dripping out cum. Jungkook pulled out then flopped down beside Taehyung. He pecked Taehyung on the lips before the two fell asleep.
____________________