🦋17 (M)🦋

______________

Taehyung was at the mall with his friend, Bogum. "Let's go to that clothing store. It'll probably have something I actually like." Taehyung and Bogum snickered. Taehyung is transgender she he expect/proceeds to wear girly clothing. Taehyung wandered around in the store, finding outfits that are good for him and some that are not.

He and Bogum wandered around the mall until Taehyung recognized a celebrity. "Is that Jungkook? He is known as the bunny boy!" Taehyung exclaimed. Bogum nodded. "Yep, that's him." Bogum smiled. "Wanna go take a picture with him?" Bogum asked Taehyung. "Of course! Why wouldn't I? He's so dreamy, charismatic and strong." Taehyung giggled.

They were taking pictures on Jungkook's lap. JUNGKOOK'S LAP!? Taehyung thought. Taehyung began panicking because he had a chance sitting on his bias's lap. "Next in line," the photographer called out. "Your up Tae." Bogum snickered as he got out the line. He doesn't listen to Jungkook's music that much so he's not a huge fan.

Taehyung was lowkey panicking but excited. Jungkook smirked as if he got a boner just from looking at Taehyung's plumped lips and nice shaped ass. "Okay, sit on his lap." The photographer instructed.

Taehyung sat down on Jungkook's lap, still nervous. "Ah, shit. The fucking clerk needs me. I'll be back in half an hour." The photographer left the two. Jungkook silently unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers sneakily.

Jungkook then pulled Taehyung's skirt down and pumped his member before entering. "I- what are you-" before Taehyung could finish, Jungkook slammed right into him. Taehyung yelped but covered his mouth before he could do so. Taehyung was shaking from the pleasure and whimpering from the pain. "O-oh m-my!" Taehyung moaned lowly. He made sure Bogum was gone.

He sighed in relief as he saw Bogum walk to the opposite way of them. "Hey, I've heard of you.. you're my number one big fan I see." Jungkook chuckled deeply. "Y-yeah.. p-please move.." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook nodded and didn't waste no time and thrusted into Taehyung fast. "Ah! Oh god! Oh fuck!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

Grown men were getting horny at the sight, some men began jerking their selves off and women looking disgusted which made Jungkook throw up his middle finger. Others were looking at the two in shock while Bogum was staring at Taehyung, smirked then left. "P-people ar-are loo-looking!" Taehyung covered his face.

"Let them look. Let them know who you belong to. Let them get horny and drool over us fucking." Jungkook bit Taehyung's earlobe then thrusted harshly into Taehyung. "Holy shit!!" Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's hand tightly. "Y-your tight.." Jungkook moaned lowly as he felt Taehyung's hole clench and unclench around his pulsing member.

"Your taking my cock well.." Jungkook thrusted more and more deeper and faster into Taehyung. "Oh god! Im gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out loud as he came. 

Jungkook was chasing his high. "Im gonna come.." Jungkook mumbled then moaned as he came. "Lets go to my place baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyung. Jungkook and Taehyung cleaned up, got dressed, then went home. Not only they had public sex but it was trending on Twitter.
________________

A/N; My public sex kink has entered the chat💃