🦋36 (M)🦋

_______________
Jungkook walked to a well rated strip club. It wasn't very far from his house so he walked there. His close friend, Yugyeom is the owner of the strip club. When Jungkook walked in, strippers were grinding against men and some were staring down the majestic male in front of them on the stage. Doing a little twirl on the pole. Blonde hair color, his tiny waist and nice shaped ass on display.

He can't be real. He's too beautiful.. he must be mine. Correction, he is mine.

Is the thought I think Jungkook had in his head. "Hey Jungkook, you enjoying the view there?" Yugyeom chuckled when Jungkook coughed and saw his face redden. "Don't worry, I'll leave him to you." Yugyeom walked away from the blushing Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the male stripper walk towards him and pushed him on a couch. He sat down on Jungkook and began grinding on his cloth cock. The shorter male moaned while grinding on Jungkook even more faster. Jungkook threw his head back and bit his lip. "What's your name?" The stripper asked the taller male. "Jeon Jungkook, what about you, love?" Jungkook slithered his arms around the other's waist. "Kim Taehyung," Taehyung moaned as he felt a harsh slap on his right ass cheek.

"Follow me," Taehyung held the other's hand and took him to a bedroom. Jungkook slammed the door then pushed the shorter male against the wall. They smashed their lips together and began making out, tongue to tongue. "F-fuck me already, please.." Taehyung whimpered when he felt a hand press into his waist.

"Strip for me, doll." Jungkook began stripping himself. "Bend over the desk over there for me," Jungkook ordered and its obvious that Taehyung obeyed. "Look at you, so beautiful. I can't wait to be inside you, doll." Jungkook took off the black lingerie outfit that Taehyung was wearing. He then shoved two fingers in the tight hole in front of him. "Oh god!" Taehyung gripped the edge of the desk. Jungkook then thrusted his two fingers at a fast pace. "So good..." Taehyung letted out a silent moan.

"My fingers in you are good, but my cock in you will feel so much better." Jungkook lewd talked the smaller boy. When Jungkook felt like Taehyung was stretched out enough, he aligned his huge cock at the hole. With one powerful thrust, he was in. Poor Taehyung screamed so loud and his legs trembled at the harsh thrust. "Mmffp! Daddy! Go rougher, please!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "As you wish," Jungkook whispered as began snapping his hip forward and backwards.

Taehyung's hair moved along with the thrusts made by the taller male hitting him from the behind. "Fuck! So good! Ahh!" Taehyung couldnt control his moans and oh did Jungkook love it. The male switched positions. Taehyung is now laying down on the desk, back resting on the cold desk and his legs spread open. Jungkook pounded back into the male who is crying tears of pleasure. "Mmffffp! A-Ahh!" Taehyung trembled as he got a hold onto Jungkook's biceps. "Fuck... you dont know how good you feel." Jungkook lewdly talked to the other.

Jungkook groaned into the other's ear feeling a pool of heat forming in his lower half. "Ah! Daddy-! Am close!" Taehyung arched his back as he squirmed around wanting to come so bad. "Go ahead, come for me." Jungkook said. Taehyung came getting cum on his face and some on his stomach. Jungkook then came right after Taehyung filling him up. "Are you my little slut?" Jungkook moved Taehyung's hair behind is ear and smiled when he saw Taehyung showing off his boxy smile which looked extremely adorable to him.

"Y-yes... Only your slut... Your little slut..." Taehyung said through pants. "So show me by riding me." Jungkook smirked as he sat on the bed. "I'll show you," Taehyung crawled on top of Jungkook. Taehyung wasted no time and rolled his hips around at a fast pace. "Shit! You're so beautiful." Jungkook said as they made eye contact with each other. Taehyung stop rolling his hips and began bouncing up and down. He wanted to close his trembling legs so bad but Jungkook wouldn't let him. Taehyung moaned as he clenched and unclenched around Jungkook's throbbing cock. The taller male thrusted upwards to match the shorter's male pace. "Oh god! Fuck yeah!" Taehyung held onto Jungkook's shoulders for support.

"Dont just clench around me so suddenly baby." Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hair and kissed him roughly. Taehyung letted out a broken moan. "Im gonna come! Hmpfh!" Taehyung widen his eyes and collapsed on the dominant male's chest. "Baby, doll, im close!" Jungkook moaned as he came in Taehyung, knotting him. "I'm so tired..." Taehyung whined. "Wanna go over to my place and sleep there?" Jungkook asked. "Sure.. I would love to." Taehyung got dressed in some clothes. He wore Jungkook's hoodie and some black shorts.

"Love you, Koo."

"I love you more doll."
___________________