🦋30 (M)🦋

________________
Jungkook drove around in the darkness looking for Tae. He checked at Tae's friends house, his mother's house and his house but he couldn't find him. He dialed Taehyung's number and called him: "Tae, where the fuck are you?" Jungkook sounded angry yet so worried. "I-Im i-in the m-middle of n-no where.." Taehyung sounded so drunk.... He is drunk.

"Fuck Tae! Turn your location on." Jungkook banged his head onto the steering wheel. Taehyung turned on his location and hung up the phone. Jungkook found Taehyung with another man. He looked like he was in his 30s or 20s. The man had his arms wrapped around his waist and Taehyung flirted back which made Jungkook clench his jaw and ball up his fists.

Jungkook slammed the door open and walked towards Taehyung. "Who are you?" The man questioned. "His boyfriend. And you're not gonna touch him." Jungkook smacked the man's hands off of his lover. "He probably doesn't even know you." The man kept arguing with Jungkook until Jungkook got fed up and punched the man in his nose then uppercutted him. The man fell down onto his knees.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung by his wrist. "A-Ah, hurts," Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook didn't care anymore and just kept holding his wrist tightly. "Get in the fucking car. I'm fed up with you and your bullshit." Jungkook buckled himself and Taehyung up. Jungkook looked attractive driving with one hand and the other caressing Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung squeezed his thighs together since he had an boner just from Jungkook caressing his thigh. Jungkook ended up slapping his thigh and made Tae spread them apart. Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt and went between Jungkook's legs. "Tae buckle yourself back up." But did he listen? Nope, he didn't. Taehyung unbuckled Jungkook's belt and pulled his pants down along with his boxers.

"Tae- I'm telling you... fucking slut. Stop it." Jungkook couldn't stop Taehyung now. His mouth was already wrapped around his cock. Jungkook moaned loudly as he bit his bottom lip. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down at an fast pace causing Jungkook to press his foot on the peddle making him drive faster. "F-fuck! Don't yo-you listen?" Jungkook couldn't even say a full word due to the pleasure given to him.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with innocent eyes. Jungkook slammed down on the breaks causing Taehyung to jerk backwards. Jungkook thrusted his hips matching Taehyung's pace. Taehyung didn't have an gag reflex which made it even more funner for them. Jungkook took a right turn and he was in an parking lot. "I-I'm gonna com-come in th-that pretty mouth of yo-yours and yo-you're go-gonna swallow it a-all. Do you und-understand me?" Jungkook kept thrusting harshly into Taehyung's mouth.

Soon then Jungkook came in his mouth with a loud moan. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and opened his mouth to show that he swallowed it all. "Good boy," Jungkook sat Taehyung up and pulled down his shorts along with his underwear. Jungkook shoved his thick cock(me and my A+ descriptions😌) into Taehyung's clenching and unclenching hole.

Taehyung arched his back as he held onto Jungkook. "Ride me you slut. Ride me like the bitch you are." Jungkook made eye contact with Taehyung as Taehyung began jerking his hips back and forward at a fast pace. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure. Jungkook dipped his head into Taehyung's neck placing hickeys and bite marks there. Taehyung bit his bottom lip before bouncing up and down on Jungkook's hard member. "You're doing well, baby." Jungkook said in a sexy tone.

Jungkook thrusted upwards matching Taehyung's speed. Jungkook brought Taehyung close to him and kissed him with lust. "I'm gonna come!" Taehyung was so close to his high but Jungkook pulled out making Tae whine and he dragged Taehyung at the back seat. Jungkook held the back of Taehyung's knees and lifted his legs up until they were above Taehyung's head. Jungkook aligned his throbbing dick at the entrance of Taehyung's hole and thrusted it in with full force.

"Ahh- fuck!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook began thrusting roughly yet fast into Taehyung causing his body to jolt up. "You feel so good, baby. So fucking good. Only for me. Not that fucking man you were flirting with earlier." Jungkook hate the thought of that man. He even thought of the man fucking his lover which made him thrust more rougher and faster into Taehyung causing him to scream out his name.

"Yeah, slut. Scream out my fucking name and tell them who you belong to. SAY IT!" Jungkook choked Taehyung to the point he had tears coming out of his eyes. "Ah! Oh fuck! J-Jungkook! I-I bel-belong t-to J-Jungkook! Jeon J-Jungkook!" Taehyung couldn't pronounce one word without stuttering due to the lack of pleasure given to him. Jungkook pounded into the pleasured boy under him. Jungkook sucked and marked Taehyung's inner thigh before slapping his right ass cheek and groping the other. Taehyung liked spanking. (Me crying in having an spanking kink)

Taehyung's feet dangled up and down in the air as Jungkook fisted Taehyung's hair while fucking him. "I'm close! L-let me come please!" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook for permission. Jungkook nodded as he felt himself close to his high also. Taehyung came as he got some of his cum on his stomach and some on Jungkook's abs. Jungkook came deep inside Taehyung. "Fuck.." Jungkook panted. Taehyung pulled up his skirt and Jungkook got back in the front seat leaving the tired Taehyung at the back seat. Jungkook backed out the parking lot and drove right back home.