🦋33 (M)🦋

_______________
Jungkook had horrible grades in his social studies class. Not only his parents are disappointed in him but his parents said he needed someone to tutor him. "MOM I CAN STUDY ON MY OWN!" Jungkook scoffed. "You said this for the seventh time yet you be up in your room playing that apex something." His mother rambled. "Fine, I'll get a tutor.." Jungkook pouted. "No needs to, he's gonna be here in a few." His mother heard a ring at the door. "He's here now," His mother opened the door. "Taehyungie!" His mother hugged him. "Hello Noona!" Taehyung hugged her. 'TAEHYUNG!? MY CRUSH!? HE CANT BE TUTORING ME- OH SWEET BABY JESUS WHY ME!' Is the thought I think Jungkook had in his head.

"So who's the person i'm tutoring?" He questioned.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," His mother pointed at Jungkook who seemed down. "What's up with him?" Taehyung asked. "He's mad that he can't study by himself because he will get on the game and play apex something." Taehyung and Jungkook's mother chuckled. "Well, I'll go get him and take him to his room so I can tutor him." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's mother before walking over to Jungkook. "Jungkook, I'm Kim Taehyung. We should go to your room and I should tutor you." Taehyung tapped Jungkook lightly on the shoulder. "Ah, fine," Jungkook stomped upstairs and opened his room door letting Taehyung go in first.

"You can sit down at that desk over there." Jungkook deep sighed before sitting down where Taehyung was. Taehyung was rambling on how to do the problem while Jungkook sat there looking at Taehyung's glorious face. "Jungkook?" Taehyung called out. "Jeon Jungkook! Did you even hear what I just said?" Jungkook flinched when Taehyung hit him on the chest. "U-Uh yeah! Totally!!" Jungkook smiled like he did nothing. He then got a boner. "God dammit Jungkook," he whispered. They spent over 2 hours learning.

-

"Okay, thats all, I have forty minutes until I leave. I'll be downstairs." Taehyung was bout to leave until Jungkook jerked him by his wrist. "Jungkook?" Taehyung tilted his head. "How about we use those forty minutes doing something productive." Jungkook smirked. "Like what?" Taehyung asked. Without answering or replying.. Jungkook pushed Taehyung on the bed. "Like fucking, y'know?" Jungkook dipped his head into Taehyung's neck breathing in the scent. "K-Koo I-I dont know.." Taehyung whimpered as if he was needy. "You're needy. So.. what is it gonna be? Fucking or leaving needy for my cock? Hmmmmm? Choose wisely now.."

"Fuck me please!" Taehyung blurted out. The taller male locked the door. Taehyung pulled down his  pants and underwear so did Jungkook, he pulled down his pants and underwear. "Im going in raw, okay?" Jungkook peaked over to Taehyung who is madly blushing. Jungkook aligned himself along at the entrance of Taehyung's hole. He was in with one powerful thrust. "Kook!" Taehyung moaned out. "Adjust to it," Jungkook was panting already. "M-move.." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook slowly thrusted in and out. Taehyung closed his eyes and moaned out Jungkook's name before the dominant male increased his speed. Taehyung's shaky hands reached out for Jungkook's hands. The two hands were intertwined.

"Fuck, Tae, look at me now." Jungkook raised Taehyung's chin up to make him look at him. Taehyung's beautiful big bambi eyes on display for Jungkook. The taller male almost awed at the sight. "Hard-harder please daddy!" Taehyung moaned loudly. Jungkook pounded more harder into the boy as he demanded. There was a knock at the door and they heard Jungkook's mother's voice.

"Are you guys okay in there? I heard screaming!" His mother said. "Say something." Jungkook said before thrusting more faster in the boy. "Y-yes! Everythi-things fine! J-Jungkook j-just does-ahh! Doesn't understand a-a problem!" Taehyung tried his best not to moan loudly. "Okay, it's almost time for you to go so be quick!" They heard the footsteps fade away.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung. "You're a great liar." Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's thighs and looked down at his cock appearing and disappearing as he kept thrusting into Taehyung. The smaller male's voice sounded so musical. "God your moans sound so good." Jungkook praised him. Taehyung earned a smack on his left cheek and the dominant male began groping the other. "I'm gonna come!! Daddy!!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he came.

"Gosh, Taehyung, you're gonna take all of my cum. Do you hear me?" Jungkook choked him as he kissed him roughly. "Y-yes!" Taehyung nodded eagerly. Jungkook bucked his hips hard as he came. "Fu-fuck!" Jungkook raised his head then fell down on Taehyung careful not to crush him. "It's time for you to go. Get dressed." Jungkook cleaned themselves up and got dressed. "Bye Kookie," Taehyung smiled at the tall male who was smirking at Taehyung.
___________________