🦋8 (M)🦋𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

A/N: Tysm for 1k!!

_________________

Jungkook pounded into Taehyung harshly. "Ah!! Kook-" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.. your so tight." Jungkook grunted. Taehyung's body jolted with each harsh thrust. "Alpha! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out loud. Jungkook smirked at the nickname. "Alpha huh?" Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung at the highest speed he could go.

Taehyung tears flowed down his eyes, his hair stuck to his head, looking pretty wrecked. Jungkook loved the sight of his boyfriend. "Let's come together." Jungkook moaned lowly as he felt Taehyung's hole clench and unclench around his member. After a few rough thrusts, they both came together. "We're not done pup." Jungkook smirked. "I wanted more anyways." Taehyung smirked.

"Beg for it." Jungkook said as he went to get the vibrator, handcuffs, blindfold, and a cock ring. "Please fuck me!" Taehyung was lazy to beg perfectly. "Not enough, you know you don't beg to me like this. You would beg so~ perfectly when it comes to me wanting to fuck the living shit out of you." Jungkook growled.

Taehyung knew Jungkook was right. "Please fuck me until I forget my name, please make me come more than once! Fuck me if I'm yours. C'mon~ I need your cock inside me now." Taehyung begged. "There you go babyboy. That's the pup I like to see." Jungkook putted the handcuffs on Taehyung's wrist, puts the blindfold on him, puts the vibrator inside his lover's hole, and puts the cock ring on. "I'm good with the other stuff but why the cock ring- AH!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he felt Jungkook turn the vibrator to the highest level.

Jungkook pushed his thick length inside Taehyung. "I'm gonna make you scream my name." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung whimpered within the pain. "Alp-alpha it hurts.." Taehyung whimpered loudly when Jungkook thrusted the vibrator up more into his hole. Jungkook smirked then thrusted at a abrasive speed.

Taehyung's body jerked up and down. Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. Taehyung began to cry a lot more. "Alpha! T-there!" Taehyung moaned and moaned due to Jungkook hitting his prostate along with the vibrator.

"ALPHA!" Taehyung moaned so loud that the neighbors, maybe the whole neighborhood was peaking out their windows. "See, told you," Jungkook smirked. (Why so many smirks? I don't know, I have a smirking habit when it comes to typing/writing a smut/oneshot). Taehyung heavily breathed. "I don't w-want to fe-feel my face or ha-hands after you're done, Alpha!" Taehyung dirty talked to his Alpha.

Jungkook leaned down to Taehyung's ear. "Say my name loud for the neighborhood to hear. Let them know that you are mine you slutty pup." Jungkook licked Taehyung's earlobe. "I love- it wh-when you wh-whisper in my ea-ear!" Taehyung moaned out. "I said, say my name." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "ALPHA! ALPHA!" Taehyung moaned so loud that the neighborhood began to look at Jungkook's and Taehyung's house.

Jungkook took the cock ring off to see his lover's cum drip on the silk sheets. Jimin and Yoongi just bursted in and bursted through their room. "HOLY SHIT!" Jimin ran out the room.

Yoongi is just standing there in disbelief. "THE FUCK-" Yoongi said but Jimin grabbed his hoodie and pulled him downstairs. Jungkook chuckled deeply and just kept on thrusting into Taehyung at a inhuman speed. "Alpha! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out. "Give me, every. Last. Drop." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung moaned loudly and made a mess in the silk sheets and on himself, getting a little on Jungkook. The cum ran down Taehyung's thigh. Jungkook was coming as well. "I'm gonna come love." Jungkook said.

He came inside of Taehyung. Taehyung was shivering as his stomach was filled with heat. Jungkook pulled out and Taehyung fell on the bed. Jungkook took the handcuffs, blindfold, and the vibrator off. "Wanna go again?" Jungkook asked. "Sorry but I can't walk. Plus my ass is hurting, and I can't even sit down comfortably due to my shaky thighs and my ass pain."

Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckled. "It was incredible anyway, right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook cleaned up the mess they made, washed the sheets and the covers, and they took a bath and went to sleep.

__________________

A/N; THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K READS🧍‍♀️