🦋42 (M)🦋

________________

"Jimin! Can we cuddle?? I feel clingy!" Jungkook jumps onto his boyfriend, snuggling against him. "No, get away. I don't care about you being clingy. Gosh your annoying. I should've left you when I had the chance. Anyways, I gotta go to meet Hoseok. You do whatever you want, as long as you don't get on my nerves, it's whatever." Jimin pushed Jungkook off him and walked away.

Jungkook deep sighed. He crossed his arms and he was on the verge of crying. He didn't like the way Jimin treated him. He didn't like how Jimin called him annoying. He for sure didn't like how the way Jimin talked to him. Jungkook was going to be the civilized person and apologize but he always do that and he hates it. He was done with it.

Jungkook got up and threw on a black leather jacket going with a white muscle shirt with some converse on. He left the boys making sure to lock the door.

[FAST FORWARD]

Jungkook arrived at a club. He sat down where a beautiful bartender was standing.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you?"

"Just a beer. Nothing much."

"Bad day, hm?"

"Yes, a very bad day."

"Here's your wine sir, enjoy."

"Hey, wait, you think you can meet me in the room upstairs? After like, four or five cups of wine?"

"Sure, I'll be there."

After Jungkook had like four more cups of wine, he eventually remembered what he told the bartender. He ran upstairs to see the bartender standing by the door. "I see you're here." Jungkook licked his lips. "Yeah, so why exactly do you wanted to meet me here-" before the bartender could even finish, Jungkook pushed the male in and locked the door.

"Woah, what are you doing?" The bartender sat himself up. "You know exactly what I'm doing." Jungkook took off his shirt revealing his arm tattoos. The bartender almost drooled at the sight. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Kim Taehyung,"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook but call me master okay?"

"O-okay master..."

"Undress for me. Come on. Show master how obedient you are."

Taehyung started off by taking his white blouse shirt off then pulled off his pants and underwear then took off his shoes. Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt Jungkook wrap his arms around his waist. He then realized Jungkook was naked as well.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on the bed and bended him over. He aligned himself at the entrance of Taehyung. He slowly pushes in. Taehyung winced at the pain. Jungkook thrusts in and out at a fast pace not even letting the boy get used to it.

Taehyung bit his lip making it turn to a shade of a light pink. Jungkook held onto Taehyung's tiny waist hitting all the angles that made Taehyung squirm and moan in pleasure. Jungkook held the boy's waist tighter to where he could stay still.