🦋5 (M)🦋

_________________
"Ah, Tae, let me tell you, this handsome ass guy at the mall, he literally bumped into me without saying excuse me. I was about to go off until I looked at him and he was tall," Lisa explained. "It's just that your short," Taehyung smirked. "SHUT UP BECAUSE IF IT WAS YOU! YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO BREAK YOUR NECK AND LOOK UP AT HIM!" Lisa snapped. Taehyung laughed at what Lisa said. "Oh shut up!" Taehyung playfully slapped Lisa's arm.

"How about we go to the bar? Maybe, get drunk or something? Jimin is with his man so we can't call him to come," Lisa said. "Yeah let's go to the bar," Taehyung agreed.

At the bar..

Lisa and Taehyung sat at the table. They began chatting until a bartender came and distracted them. The bartender looked so hot. "Hey sweethearts, what can I get y'all?" The bartender asked. "Well, handsome, I would like a glass of wine," Lisa replied. "Coke," replied Taehyung.

Lisa stared at him and whined. "Come on~ get a little drunk with me at least," Lisa whined. "Seriously?" Taehyung smirked. The bartender smirked as he peeked over the counter to see Taehyung's exposed and lushes thighs. "Okay fine, I'll get some tequila." Taehyung said. The bartender winked at Taehyung then went to go get their orders.

"So, what is your ideal boy?" Lisa asked. "Tall, handsome, dominant, a little possessive, and
someone that will love the hell out of me." Taehyung replied.

"Hm, something that sounds like that hot bartender we just met- wait hold on- you seen his face?" Lisa asked. Taehyung nodded. "That was the fucking guy I ran into in the mall!" Lisa said.

The bartender came back with the two drinks. "Hey, aren't you that guy I ran into in the mall?" Lisa asked. The bartender nodded. "What's your name?" Lisa asked. "Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook replied. "Ideal boy or girl?" Lisa questioned. "Short, cute, any style, and a boy who would like to be filled with my love, hugs, and kisses." Jungkook smiled.

"He's the perfect guy...." Lisa voice faded when she saw a hot girl. "Guys, I'ma just head over this way," Lisa left the seat. Taehyung laughed. "Hey, wanna come over to my place?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

At Kook's place..

Jungkook threw Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung yelped. "W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. "One night stand?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smirked. "I wouldn't pass up a option like this," Taehyung licked his lips, getting sexually aroused by Jungkook's veins. Jungkook tugged on his belt. Taehyung took off his shirt, skirt, and underwear. Jungkook took off his shirt and pants, keeping his boxers on.

They began to start their heated session. Jungkook roamed his hands around Taehyung's ass. Taehyung moaned between the kiss. "Prep or no prep?" Jungkook asked. "Prep," Taehyung replied. Jungkook nodded and pushed in three fingers. Taehyung moaned loudly.

Jungkook thrusted slowly. Soon, Taehyung got sick of the slow pace and demanded Jungkook to go faster. "Demanding me babyboy?" Jungkook snickered. He thrusted at a fast pace.

"Ah! Ah!" Taehyung gripped the edge of the couch. Jungkook smirked as if Taehyung was a moaning mess just from fingers. Jungkook then put his whole fist into the hole. Taehyung gasped. Jungkook thrusted his fist in and out fast. Taehyung loved the feeling of Jungkook's fist inside him. After prepping, Jungkook took off his boxers.

He grabbed Taehyung's head and pushed his member into Taehyung's mouth fully. Taehyung didn't have a gag reflex which made it even more fun. Jungkook was basically now mouth-fucking Taehyung. "S-shit.." Jungkook moaned lowly. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down with the thrusts that was made by Jungkook. "I'm coming!" Jungkook moaned out as he came.

Taehyung been a good boy and swallowed it all. Jungkook smirked. Jungkook threw Taehyung's legs over his shoulder. "I'm going in," Jungkook warned. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook pushed his member in fully. He letted Taehyung adjust to his large, phat, and thick size. Few minutes later, Taehyung told Jungkook to move. Jungkook thrusted slowly. "Ah..." Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook sped up the pace. Taehyung began to moan louder. Jungkook took his large veiny hands and pulled Taehyung's hair. Taehyung whimpered. "Look at you, already drooling. You cunt." Jungkook deeply thrusted into Taehyung.

Jungkook periodically hit Taehyung's prostate. "Ahh!! There!!!" Taehyung was now screaming. Jungkook choked the hell out of Taehyung. "Da-daddy! D-don't stop!" Taehyung moaned out. "I will keep going, you feel so good," Jungkook groaned. Jungkook rammed into the hole.

He was now wrecking the hole. "Daddy-ahh! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out, his eyes rolled as Jungkook poked the bulge.

Jungkook liked to see Taehyung wrecked under him. "Ah!" Taehyung moaned out as he came. "I'm almost there," Jungkook said. He then came out a load into Taehyung. "This was the best night ever," Taehyung smiled. "Yeah," Jungkook smirked.
________________