🦋9 (M)🦋

_________________

Jungkook owns a pretty slave. He also likes the slave. He doesn't know how he can tell his slave he likes him but the slave might not trust him. His slave's name is Kim Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah," Jungkook called his slave. "Yes master?" Taehyung replied innocently.

Jungkook loves the innocents of Taehyung. "Come here." Jungkook voice sound a little raspy but Taehyung didn't mind because he also liked his master. "Wh-what do you need? Master?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shirt and pulled his lips to meet his.

When they stopped kissing, Taehyung's eyes widen. "I love you, I want you to be my boyfriend, if you agree," Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Then hugged Jungkook. "I love you too, master." Taehyung smiled. "Don't call me master anymore, we're dating now," Jungkook kissed Taehyung again. Taehyung nodded, "Alright, Jungkook," Taehyung blushed when Jungkook winked at him.

Two years later..

It has now been two years of the relationship of Taehyung and Jungkook. "Hey babyboy," Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lip. Taehyung whined as if Jungkook was teasing him. Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung deeply. His hands went towards Taehyung's ass and squeezed it. "Ah.." Taehyung moaned between the kiss. "Taehyung-ah, can we make love?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded. Jungkook began undressing himself and his lover. "May I continue?" Jungkook asked. "You may, master." Taehyung looked sexy only for his lover. Jungkook groaned because of his boner growing more and more painful.

Jungkook roughly kissed Taehyung while roaming his hands around his butt. Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook smacked his ass harshly.

"I'll prep you, okay?" Jungkook said. "Okay." Jungkook couldn't believe Taehyung didn't stutter in nervousness. Jungkook took his two fingers and thrusted them in his lover's hole softly. Taehyung whimpered for a while. "Sorry love," Jungkook whispered. Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook thrusted his fingers at a slow pace.

This slow pace has been going on until Taehyung begged for another finger in him and to thrust it more faster. Jungkook took the sign, added another finger, he added another, and then he thrusted them at a fast speed.

"There!" Taehyung moaned out. "There, huh?" Jungkook smirked and deeply chuckled. He curled his fingers against Taehyung's rim then thrusted his fingers at a flashing pace. "Ahh!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

After prepping, Jungkook spat on his hand and rubbed his member with the saliva. "Baby, I'm going in," Jungkook warned. Taehyung was shaking but nodded.

Jungkook pushed his full length into the youngrr's hole.  Taehyung breathed heavily and whimpered. Jungkook gave Taehyung some time to adjust to his size. Few minutes later, Taehyung finally told Jungkook to move.

Jungkook thrusted slowly. Still not wanting to hurt his lover even though he said he can muve. "Ah... m-master... faster.. please..." Taehyung moaned quietly. "You sure? I don't wanna hurt you," Jungkook said. "Just do it." Taehyung demanded. Jungkook thrusted faster into the younger's hole.

Taehyung's body jolted along with the thrusts made by Jungkook. "T-there!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook smirked as he thrusted more faster into Taehyung. Hitting his prostate, deadass. "Ah! Y-yeah! Uh-uhh!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head. "Your so tight, only for me." Jungkook licked Taehyung's neck then sucked on his neck, finding his sweet spot already. Taehyung was getting sent to cloud 9.

Jungkock thrusted into Taehyung harshly. Taehyung's body was now jolting hard. "I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out. "Come for me, give it to me, all of it," Jungkook said. Taehyung came with a loud moan. Jungkook came as well and pulled out. "Incredible." Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook smirked and nodded.

______________________________

A/N; Two updates in one day😩