🦋13 (M)🦋

A/N; I got a bad illness so this one shot is short:(

__________________

Jungkook is in need of Taehyung's attention. He has been on his phone, hanging out with Jimin and others but not him, and he even ignores him too much. Jungkook even cried pool of tears last night overthinking that Taehyung wanted to break up with him or something. He heard Taehyung open the door and he rushed out of the bathroom and hugged him and gave him a bunch of kisses.

"Tae,"

*kiss*

"I-"

*kiss*

"missed-"

*kiss*

"you!"

*kiss*

Taehyung smiled but didn't kiss back like he would. Jungkook groaned and slammed his head onto the door causing Taehyung to flinch. "J-Jungkook! What's wrong with you!?" Taehyung asked. "You.." Jungkook was about to yell when he realize that he will create a bigger problem with yelling. "You haven't been talking to me since last week. You hanged out with Jimin and the others all day last week. You've been on your phone all day last week. And you didn't give me kisses, hugs, nor cuddles." Jungkook sighed. Taehyung immediately felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry, Kook but since your in need for my attention, daddy..." Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the couch and sat on his lap. He placed his mouth onto Jungkook's neck and sucked deeply into it causing a hickey to appear there. Jungkook moaned as if Taehyung was a pro at giving him hickeys.

"You pleasured me enough. Now it's my turn." Jungkook smirked. "No," Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's sweatpants and boxers. His hard member leaped out. "Wow, I just already started and your horny?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook moaned in response. Taehyung gave his tip a kitten lick. "Tease me and I'll break your back fucking you." Jungkook chuckled deeply.

Taehyung wanted to walk so he wrapped his full mouth around his lover's member. "Oh shit.. faster Tae, faster~" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung bobbed his head faster up and down. "Ahhh!" Jungkook came instantly into Tae's throat, deep.

"Now it's your turn to pleasure me." Taehyung smirked. "And I'm not prepping you." Jungkook said as he pushed Taehyung down on the couch, ass facing him. He grabbed both of Taehyung's arm then pulled them down by his waist and he pushed his member in quickly. Taehyung screamed out his name.

"Yes, scream out my name baby." Jungkook thrusted rapidly into Taehyung. "Daddy! Oh fuck!" Taehyung couldn't even speak due to the lack of pleasure given to him.

Jungkook let both of the arms go. Taehyung was relieved when Jungkook let his arms go because he would need to grab onto something. Jungkook softly wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck, choking him slightly.

Jungkook began to moan lowly because of Taehyung's tightness sucking him in. "My baby- you're so tight sweetheart.." With that, Jungkook thrusted very harshly into the poor boy, showing no mercy at all. Poor Taehyung, he was weeping, crying from the pleasure, sweating, eye half lidded and he was feeling as if he were going to pass out.

Jungkook grew tired and tired. "Ride me." Jungkook demanded. Taehyung OBVIOUSLY obeyed. He bounced up and down fast but not to fast for Jungkook to pull Taehyung down on him, held one of his legs up in his arm and thrusted light speed into Taehyung.

Abusing his hole technically. "D-daddy, c-can I-I c-come?" Taehyung wasn't allowed to come before his daddy. Jungkook was close to so he replied back with a harsh thrust then Taehyung came with a yelp. After few more thrusts, he came inside Taehyung with a loud moan. "Love you Kookie."

"Love you too."

________________