🦋14 (M)🦋

_______________
Jungkook is a bad boy who doesn't like studying and doing his work. The councilor, Kim Taehyung, has to either watch him to make him work and force him to. Yoongi and Jimin would find it funny.

After school...

"You need to start doing your work man." Hoseok chuckled. "So what? That fat ass teacher isn't the boss of me! He can try to tell my parents because they don't even care about me. Plus they live in Thailand. You think they would just come from Thailand to Seoul to fuss at me?"

"No." "So what's the point of doing work when your parents don't care?" Jungkook asked. "You have a point and don't have a point at the same time." Jimin chuckled. "You need Kim Taehyung. That's the only way to get you to work." Yoongi admitted. "Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook smirked.

"Woah buddy, don't tell me your gonna come to school tomorrow and not work just to see Kim Taehyung." Yoongi looked at Jungkook in a worried way. "I don't know, maybe.." Jungkook smirked wider. "He's not going in just to see him, he wants to fuck him." Jimin smirked at Jungkook. "I'm done with y'all, I'm going home. Goodbye!" Hoseok waved. They all waved back.

"If Jungkook goes in his office and Taehyung has problems walking after, we all know why." Yoongi chuckled. "To be honest, I agree." Jimin said. "Well, I'm gonna go! See ya!" Jungkook bid a goodbye.

Next day..

Jungkook came to class not work but wanting to see or for instance, fuck the school councilor. He stared at the window, not working."Jeon Jungkook, how about you go to the councilor's office and do your work there?" The teacher said. "Gladly." Jungkook took his work and left out.

Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok stared at each other, eyes wide. "Oh man, holy shit!" Jimin whispered yell. He was excited because he liked the councilor and love his body. When he bends over, Jungkook would just zone out.

Jungkook knocked on the councilor's door. "Come in." The councilor's voice sounded so angelic. Jungkook opened the door and walked in. He also made sure he closed it. "Ah, Jungkook, why are you here?" Taehyung asked. "I didn't want to do my work so the teacher said I have to come in here and do it but I'm not doing it." Jungkook smirked. "Do the work Jungkook." Taehyung demanded. "No." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung pleaded and pleaded for Jungkook to do his work but Jungkook keeps denying it.

"Listen, you will do your work. Every time you get a question right, I take one of my clothings off." Taehyung smirked. "Deal." Jungkook started to do his work. "Is this one correct?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded in defeat. "You should take off the shirt." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung obeyed and took off his shirt.

His pale skin and cute tummy showing. Jungkook almost zoned out until Taehyung tapped his shoulder. "Hey, next question." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook had the next question correct so Taehyung took off his shoes and socks.

He got the next question right so Taehyung had to take of his pants. "Last question..." Taehyung sighed. 'Oh god, please get it wrong.. I'm only left in my boxers..' Taehyung thought. "Taehyung, is this right?" Jungkook asked. "......yes..." Taehyung sulked. "Boxers off~" Jungkook almost sang. Taehyung obeyed him. "Now you did your work, you should lea-" before Taehyung even could finish, Jungkook pulled down his pants and boxers.

He also made sure he locked the door. "Jun-Jungkook! N-no!" Taehyung tried pushing him away but he was just to strong. "Calm down." Jungkook caressed his face cheeks. Taehyung calmed down. "Pl-please Jungkook.." Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook pushed the tip in. "Please what?" Jungkook teasingly asked. "I-I want you!" Taehyung almost yelled out.

"Now your needy. I like to see you beg. Plead for it. Plead for my cock inside you, now." Jungkook smacked his ass, earning a yelp. "I want you so bad! Please wreck me daddy! Please make me yours!" Taehyung pleaded. With that, Jungkook shoved his whole member inside the tight hole.

"O-oh my.. your very tight." Jungkook grunted. Jungkook would go slow and thrust hard into Taehyung, teasing him. "N-no te-teasing.." Taehyung was either whimpering or whining from the pain and pleasure. "F-faster!" Taehyung moaned out. "As you wish." Jungkook smirked before thrusting fast and harshly into his soon-gonna-be-lover. "Ahh! D-daddy!" Taehyung was now crying tears of pain and pleasure.

There was a knock on the door. "Mr. Taehyung! The principal needs you!" A student said. "Jungkook, pull out!" Taehyung whispered yell. "No." Jungkook chuckled deeply. "Pull out please!" Taehyung whimpered. When they heard that the student went away, Jungkook started thrusting into Taehyung, hardcore. "Oh my fucking god! Jungkook-ahh~! I'm gonna come!! Let me come please!!" Taehyung was weeping out loud.

"Shh~ you don't want anyone to catch us, don't you?" Jungkook licked his earlobe up and down. Taehyung covered his mouth and shook his head no. "I mean, you don't have to cover your moans." Jungkook began sucking his neck, creating marks.

Sinful moans and groans came from the two. "Oh my! Jungkook! Let me come please!" Taehyung whined. "Jungkook? I thought it was daddy." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "Daddy! Please! Oh please! It's painful!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Y-yeah.. I'm cl-close too.." Jungkook and Taehyung panted.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook came at the same time. Jungkook took his jacket and cleaned up the mess. "I-I don't think I-I ca-can walk.." Taehyung panted out. Jungkook mumbled shit. Jungkook helped Taehyung get dressed and he dressed himself as well. "Welp! I gotta go! See you later babyboy!" Jungkook kissed his forehead before leaving. "B-bye K-Koo." Taehyung was still panting to catch his breath.

Jungkook came back to class. "I finished my work!" Jungkook smiled. "Good, I knew Taehyung was gonna be a big influence on you." The teacher took Jungkook's work. There was a knock at the door. "U-uhm.. Jungkook, you left you-your bag." Taehyung smiled.

Trying to hold himself up from falling, nobody noticed that his thighs was shaking except for Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin. "Thank you, babyboy." Jungkook whispered when he said 'babyboy'. Taehyung nodded then shut the door.

After school...

"Jungkook, I noticed Taehyung's thighs shaking. Why is that?" Jimin asked. "He made a deal." Jungkook smirked. "What was the deal?" Hoseok asked. "I didn't want to do my work so he kept on pleading and he gave up and said if I get a question right he will take one of his clothing off and I ended up getting it all right then I fucked him!" Jungkook smiled. "Holy shit dude.." Jimin was shocked.

Yoongi and Hoseok were over it. "Yeah, me and Hoseok are gonna go." Yoongi said. "Make sure Yoongi walks!" Jungkook waved at them. "Fuck off Jungkook!" Yoongi stuck up the middle finger while saying so.
___________________