🦋43 (M)🦋

A/N; If you are uncomfortable with a male having female parts please wait until my next update:)
______________
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha. He's really cold and pissed. He's really not into getting married but his parents forced him and that's the reason why he's pissed off with his parents. "But I don't wanna be forced to marry a omega! They're like the weakest things!"

"How could you say that!? You wouldn't been born if it wasn't for me, an omega, marrying a alpha, you wouldn't been born! Jungkook!" His mother pinched the bridge of her nose in anger. "Your mother is right Jungkook. You should be grateful you're even marrying an omega."

"Whatever," Jungkook scoffed and stomped off in his room. "That boy needs to learn." His mother deep sighed.

••

"Taehyung! Come downstairs right quick!" His mother called to him. Taehyung came running downstairs. "Yes mother?"

"How do you feel marrying an alpha??" His mother questioned as she sat down with Taehyung on the couch. "I will feel.. grateful and happy that I'm marrying an alpha."

"Great! Because you're getting married tomorrow!!!" Taehyung's eyes widen. "Wait- tomorrow!? Mom! I don't know this alpha!" Taehyung breathing hitched a little. "Yeah! Don't you feel happy?"

"Y-yeah.. totally..!" Taehyung rubbed his arms in nervousness. "I knew you were going to be happy! Me and your father planned it already. I'm so happy to see you marry a true blood alpha."

Taehyung nodded as he bit nibbled on his lip. He deep sighed. He leaned against the couch staring at his ring his mother gave him. "I'll do it. Only for mom." Taehyung smiled to himself.

[NEXT DAY..]

Jungkook stirred awoke at 5:00 p.m. Realizing it's his marriage day and he stayed up all night playing Overwatch with Hoseok, he groans. He stands up and goes in the bathroom to get freshened up. He ruffled his raven hair. His black doe eyes looked scary. He can kill anyone just by staring at them.

"Jungkook, you're just on time to get ready. We gotta be there for 5:20! Let your father get ready. I'll get your omega ready. You'll like him Jungkook. I promise you will." His mother patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah... if you say so."

••

"Taehyung!! Guess who's here!!" Jungkook's mother came in twirling. "My favorite noona!" Taehyung hugs his noona. "Alright, you have the dress I gave you??"

"Of course noona!" Taehyung pulled it out. "Great! Go get changed then me and your mother are going to do your makeup. You'll look so beautiful!"

"But you look way beautiful than me." Taehyung flashed his angelic smile. "You're literally the sweetest. Now go ahead and go get changed hurry!"

Taehyung nodded eagerly.

When he came out, he looked stunning. "You look beautiful." His noona pinched his cheeks making Taehyung flustered.

[FAST FORWARD]

As the people were sitting in their seats, they waited for the two. Jungkook's mother walked him down the aisle. People stood up and silently cheered him on. He just groaned under his breath and moved on. After the crowd was settled, the bride came.