🦋12 (M)🦋

_________________

Taehyung was a flirty boy who would make all the boys horny. All the boys would dream over his pink hair, his lushes face, his tiny waist, and his plumped butt. Especially when he wear jeans. He ran into a hot tall boy. "Sorry," he said as he got back up and dusted off his jeans.

He turned around and picked his phone up that fell from his back pocket. His butt on full view for the tall boy. "It's fine, watch where your going sweetheart." The boy smirked at Taehyung. "I will.. daddy." Taehyung smirked back. "I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me master when we are in bed." Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him closer for a kiss.

"I'm Kim Taehyung-ahh!" Taehyung moaned when Jungkook squeezed his ass tightly. "Shall we continue at my house?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded eagerly. Soon as Jungkook got into his house, he threw Taehyung over his shoulder and brought him into his bedroom.

He slammed Taehyung down on the bed, undressed both of them. "Suck me off, baby." Jungkook voice was now raspy. Taehyung had butterflies in his tummy due to the raspiness in Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook moaned right when Taehyung took his member full. "Ah~ damn babyboy, put that m-mouth to work.." Jungkook groaned. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down fast. Jungkook fisted Taehyung's hair as if the pleasure he was getting from Taehyung. "Can I com-come in y-your m-mouth?" Jungkook asked, stuttering throughout his words.

Taehyung mumbled in response, sending vibrations to Jungkook's member making it 2x the pleasure. Jungkook released at the back of Taehyung's throat. "You were so good.." Jungkook wiped off Taehyung's lip with his thumb then he put his thumb in his mouth. "Lay on the bed, legs spread." Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung did what he was told to do. Jungkook went and got a blindfold, pair of handcuffs, and a cock ring.

He put those things on Taehyung. "I'm going in raw, babyboy." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's nape. Taehyung nodded. "W-wait, you s-sure that m-massive thi-thing can fit in?" Taehyung shyly mumbled. "I'm sure cutie." Jungkook smirked. Jungkook pushed the tip repeatedly against his hole, teasing him.

Also, that caused Taehyung to whimper loudly. "I w-want yo-you mas-master.. stop t-teasing.." Jungkook then pushed his member fully into Tae. Taehyung began to cry and moan in pain. "It's alright babyboy." Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's neck. He was going crazy in one spot.

He attacked that spot until it was filled up with his hickeys. Jungkook's member pulsed within the tightness of the little boy's hole. Awhile has passed and Jungkook began thrusting slow. Taehyung eyes were half lidded. "F-faster.." Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook nodded and went faster. "Ah! M-master! O-oh~! Yes, yes!" Taehyung moaned out loud.

"You like that baby? You like it when I fuck you raw and make you moan, drool, and sweat like a needless bitch you are?" Taehyung kept on clenching around Jungkook's cock. "Oh god!" Taehyung's thighs were shaking with each harsh thrusts made by Jungkook.

The bed rocked back and forth, banging against the wall. "B-babyboy.. you feel so so good." Jungkook whispered in his lover's ear. "I'm gonna come master!" Taehyung clawed Jungkook's back. "Go on. Make a mess for me babyboy." Jungkook kissed Taehyung deeply. Taehyung came and got some on him and some on Jungkook. After awhile, Jungkook finally did one harsh thrust and he came into Taehyung.

Jungkook exhaustedly pulled out making Taehyung wince. Jungkook and Taehyung took their showers and fell asleep afterwards.

Earlier in the morning...

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung angrily called out to him. "What?" Jungkook walked in the bathroom. Taehyung had one hand on his hips and the other pointing at the hickeys on one spot of his neck.

"Now, I was very pleasured last night and I have to hangout with some friends today. Now why the hell did you go crazy only here?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a 'really' look. "Uh, because you taste really good," Jungkook smirked. Taehyung blushed and looked down then facepalmed.
__________________