🦋32 (M)🦋

_________________
Jungkook and Taehyung are friends with benefits. They kiss.. they hug... they cuddle... they shower together.. and they even have sex with each other. You might not find this normal but they do, obviously.

Taehyung walked around the kitchen wondering what to do. He saw Jungkook sitting on the couch on his phone as always. He wanted attention, he needed it. "Kookieeee~ give me attention~" Taehyung plopped on Jungkook but Jungkook didn't answer. "Kookieeee," "not now Tae," He casually said. He knew Taehyung hated being ignored. He cried before because of it but he wouldn't this time.

"You're always on that phone! Y'know what fine." Taehyung walked or should I say stomped upstairs. He grabbed an outfit that looked hella skin showing. The outfit was a school shirt like a crop top and he had a red skirt on with some thigh high socks. He walked downstairs. "I'm going to Bogummie Hyung's place. See ya Koo!!" Jungkook threw his phone down when he saw what Taehyung is wearing.

"You're gonna go to his place.. like that..?" Jungkook pointed at his outfit. "Uhhh, yeah, we're gonna go to the movie theaters and watch a movie!" Taehyung smiled innocently. "You're not going anywhere." Jungkook gripped his wrist. "But he's just a friend! Like we're friends!" Taehyung jerked his wrist back.

"But he doesn't have the same relationship as us and he doesn't have a dick like mine. So like I said, you're not going anywhere but here. Got it?" Jungkook rasied Taehyung's chin up. "But-" Taehyung was hushed by a deep and rough kiss. Jungkook slithered his hands around Taehyung's waist.

He began rubbing the shorter male's waist up and down slowly. Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "Pl-please.." Taehyung moaned. "Please what?" Jungkook asked. "Please fuck me.. I want you.." Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck. "I thought you wanted to go to Bogum?" Jungkook smirked as he heard Taehyung whimpered. "Pleaseeeeee!" Taehyung pleaded and pleaded until Jungkook gave in.

Jungkook picked up the excited male. "Aren't you excited. I bet you had this planned." the taller male smirked as the male who was eager nodded. Jungkook dipped his neck onto the boy's inner thigh and began making marks and licked his neck slowly. "J-Jungkook.... pleas-please...!" Taehyung whimpered and whimpered. "Alright, fine," Jungkook spread open Taehyung's legs and fingered him with three fingers. He thrusted his fingers at a pace that made Taehyung scream.

Jungkook curled his fingers at the rim of the smaller male. "S-so good!" Taehyung moaned out. "My dick is more better than just fingers." Jungkook pulled out his fingers and pulled down his pants and boxers. He lifted up the skirt Taehyung had on and with one powerful thrust, he was in. "Oh fuckkk!!" Taehyung screamed the loudest scream he could. "Does it hurt?" Jungkook peeked over to see Taehyung nodding and whimpering. "I'm sorry, tell me when to move, okay?" Jungkook smiled when Taehyung nodded.

In about 10 minutes, he was told he can move. Jungkook slowly thrusted into the smaller boy who's moaning quietly. "F-faster... please.." Taehyung begged. The dominant male obviously couldn't disobey his friend so he thrusted more faster into him. "Ahh!!! Fuck!! There!!" Taehyung clawed Jungkook's back. The male who was harshly thrusting into the other held the back of Taehyung's knees as he increased his speed.

"Dolly, you're so tight y'know?" Jungkook grunted. "I'd be damned if I letted Bogum fuck you. This ass is too special for me to give away." Jungkook heavily breathed into Taehyung's ear. "Who do you belong to? Say it." Jungkook demanded. "You Ju-Jungkook! You! Only you! Dammit!!" The smaller male arched his back beautifully. "Already looking wrecked for me aren't you? So pretty." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheeks that had tear stains on them.

"K-Koo.. c-can y-you hol-hold me.." Taehyung made grabby hands. "Of course," Jungkook picked up Taehyung by his lower back and wrapped his arms around him. Taehyung did the same but wrapped his arms around his nape. Skin slapping, moans and much more sinful noises they were obviously making. The bed rocked back and forth as Jungkook aggressively ramming into Taehyung. "K-koo! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he came. "Hold on, doll." Jungkook said as he came after ramming into him one more time. Both panted to catch their breath.

Jungkook brought Taehyung close to his chest and the smaller boy snuggled against Jungkook before they both closed their eyes and fell into deep sleep.
_____________________