🦋4 (M)🦋

________________
Taehyung was walking down the dark street at night. He saw a person with a black hood and a black mask on. Taehyung got uncomfortable and ran. The man sped up towards him. Taehyung wanted to scream but people is probably asleep and no one was around this time of night. Well, Jennie his best friend. Good thing he ran to her.

"JENNIE! I WAS GETTING CHASED BY A MAN!" Taehyung panted. Jennie eyes were light red and she began to laugh. "Are you high again?" Taehyung asked. Jennie nodded then smiled.

Taehyung scoffed then giggled. Taehyung still couldn't believe that the fact he was getting chased and he ran into his high ass best friend. "Jennie, we going in the house. We are not gonna die today." Taehyung pulled Jennie by the hair into the house.

"JIMINN!!" Taehyung ran towards Jimin. "Oh my gosh bitch!" Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly. "Bitch, I almost died, I got chased by a man," Taehyung said. Jimin shook his head. "You need you a daddy to protect you," Jimin smirked.

"Who? Where is he? Is he here?" Taehyung asked. "No bitch!" Jimin smacked Taehyung at the back of his head. "I'll call him now," Jimin said. Taehyung was excited but nervous at the same time. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi smirked at Taehyung. "Why are you nervous Tae?" Namjoon asked.

"I DONT KNOW!" Taehyung pouted. "He said he is coming now," Jimin smiled at Taehyung. "YAH!" Taehyung nervously giggled. "Stop being nervous! You have someone to protect you! Plus he is a cop!" Hoseok exclaimed. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Yoongi got up and opened it. "Jungkook! My bro!" Yoongi brotherly hugged Jungkook.

Taehyung was nervous so he went and sat on the table in the kitchen. "That's Taehyung, call him Tae," Yoongi smirked at Taehyung. "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook smiled. "Kim Taehyung," Taehyung smiled back. Jungkook liked his smile.

Hoseok and Seokjin looked at each other then looked back up at the two. "Awkward.." Taehyung said. Jimin bursted out laughing. Jennie walked to Jungkook and pulled his ear. "Listen here, if you ever date Tae, treat him right before I decapitate your head off your body," Jennie threatened. "Uh.... okay!" Jungkook backed away from Jennie.

Next day, at night.

Taehyung was again walking down the street. He looked up and saw the man from last time. He began to run. The man was faster this time but luckily Taehyung ran into Jungkook. "Hey! Tae! Why are you running?" Jungkook asked.

"That man right there was chasing me!" Taehyung replied. Jungkook caught the man and tased him. The man still ran free though. "I'm sorry I couldn't get him he-" Jungkook got cut off when a pair of red plump lips pecked him.

"You're not mad?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head no. Jungkook picked up Taehyung and leaned him into a warming kiss. Taehyung didn't notice that they were both naked. Taehyung's eyes widen.

Jungkook went inside the car and shut the door making sure to lock it. He grabbed Taehyung's hair and shoved it down on his member. Taehyung gagged every time he would go deeper. Taehyung also began to almost lose his breath from all the gagging.

With a big deep thrust Jungkook came in his mouth. "You took it so good," Jungkook smirked. Jungkook got his handcuffs out and putted it on Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung licked his lips, looking like the good boy he is. Jungkook bent Taehyung over at the backseat of the car. Jungkook pushed his member in all the way. He technically just went raw.

"Ah! It hurts!" Taehyung whimpered and wheezed. Jungkook thrusted slowly until Taehyung called him daddy, he thrusted at an expeditious speed. "Hah! Fuck! Ah!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

"You like that? You like it when daddy fucks you raw until you can't walk? That's what you like huh?" Jungkook smirked. "Y-yes! Daddy! That's what i-I like! I like feel-feeling you-your cock deep- inside of me!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook deadass kept hitting Taehyung's good spot.

Taehyung began to cry and moan. "Yeah! There!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head. "You're a whore," Jungkook growled. Jungkook took his hand and smacked Taehyung's ass. Taehyung sobbed and whimpered within the slap.

Jungkook yanked Taehyung's hair up to him and kissed him then sped up. Going so rough in the hole. "Ahhh! Daddy! I think I'm gonna come! Oh god!" Taehyung choked out a moan. "I-I'm co-coming to-too," Jungkook moaned lowly as if he was gonna come.

Taehyung made a mess around the car. Jungkook letted out a full load into Taehyung. The cum dripped and dripped into Jungkook's hand. He took the handcuffs off of Taehyung. Taehyung collapsed on Jungkook. "That was the best," Taehyung smiled. "Couldn't agree more," Jungkook smirked.
__________________