🦋39 (M)🦋

_____________
Jungkook's rut started today. And when he's on his rut, he turns crazy.

Taehyung never knew about the date of his rut but he knows what's going to happen. Jimin told him about it and Taehyung seemed terrified but calm at the same time. Mixed feelings.

"Kookie~!" Taehyung almost sang out. He got no answer but just heard loud pants and groans and grunts and even more questionable sounds.

Taehyung's ran upstairs to check on his Kookie. He opened the door and Jungkook stared at him with yellow glowing eyes. Staring at him like a scary wolf. "Koo-Kookie? You okay?" Taehyung stepped in the room. Jungkook hurried and got out the bed and a psychotic smirk crawled up on his face.

"Taehyung~ I need you.. I'm on my rut." Jungkook breathed out as he began undressing himself and Taehyung. "Kookie, calm down-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook slammed his cock inside him then began thrusting fast and hard hitting his prostate already.

"W-wait K-Kookie!" Taehyung moaned loudly. Jungkook was already doing what he was doing and there's no way you could stop him. Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's nape. Taehyung wasn't a big fan of choking and Jungkook knows that but you know what he did.

He choked Taehyung anyway.

Taehyung began letting out tears of pleasure and pain. He hated it when Jungkook chokes him. It gets him scared. "K-Kookie! Stop ch-choking me! H-hurts!" Taehyung cried out. "Last time I checked I'm the one who owns your body." Jungkook whispered in the whimpering boy's ear.

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook kissed the tears on his face. "Fuck you're so tight." Jungkook grunted. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook marked his stomach and neck. "Ah~! Mmh~! Kookie~!"

Jungkook kept ramming into the boy. Sweat formed on both of their foreheads and unholy sounds were heard. You think Taehyung was innocent until he gets in this situation. He talked lewdly into Jungkook's ear making Jungkook growl and his thrusts became more powerful.

Taehyung's body jerked upwards as Jungkook gripped his hip and thrusted more and more faster. "A-ah! T-too much!! Yah!"

"I decide wether it's too much for you. Now shut up and take it." Jungkook whispered dirty stuff that came to his head right on the spot. "Fuck you're so pretty."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Kookie!! I'm gonna come! I'm coming!" Taehyung moaned loudly, arched his back and rolled his eyes at the back of his head as he came.

Jungkook's thrusted became sloppy as he came into Taehyung after 5 minutes. Jungkook slowly rode out his high. He pulled out making Taehyung wince. His eyes were back to normal and he immediately kissed Taehyung as an apology. "I'm sorry for choking you Tae. I was so carried away. I hope you can forgive me.."

"It's fine. Besides, you made me gain a choking kink. Love you Koo," Taehyung buried his neck into Jungkook's chest. "I love you so much more," Jungkook pulled the covers over the two and Jungkook began singing a lullaby which threw Taehyung off and the boy who's neck was buried in the other male's chest fell asleep. After minutes of Jungkook going on weverse and replying to ARMY's comments, he finally went to sleep.
________________