🦋44 (M)🦋

_____________
Taehyung woke up to a weird feeling. His body felt like a girl's one. He rubs his blonde hair only for it to feel long. He runs his hand through it again and furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He goes into the bathroom and rubs his eyes for a couple of times and looked up. His eyes widen and he almost screamed until his hand met his mouth. His hair was now blonde and long, his hips were curvy, his waist had gotten smaller, his butt was round and plumped, and when he touched his chest, all he could feel was his natural breasts. But... when he had pulled down his pants and underwear to use the toilet.. he was so shock.

"What the hell is happening to me..?" His voice now sounded feminine. He uses the bathroom and brushes his teeth and freshens up. After, he goes back into his bed panicking. "How am I going to tell the others about this!?" He whispered yell. "Maybe I can tell Kookie.. And only Kookie.." Taehyung says as he gets his phone and texted Jungkook to come to his room.

Few minutes later, Jungkook opened the door and he was frozen. "What the actual hell.. Tae! Is that you?!" Jungkook was shocked. "Yes, and keep your voice down I don't want the others to hear! Anyways, I don't know how this happened Kookie.." Taehyung was on the verge of crying. "Hey, it's okay, but first..." Jungkook trailed his finger down Taehyung's lips. "You look beautiful baby." Taehyung face was a deep red color. The older, Jungkook hovered over Taehyung. He sucked on his neck for a bit, creating marks then moved down to his chest. He took off Taehyung's shirt. "Wow... they're huge." He said, making Taehyung slap his hand lightly.

Jungkook massaged one breast and sucked on the other. Taehyung bit his lip and covered his red face. "Kookie~" Taehyung begins to grind down on the other's erection. Jungkook pulled off Taehyung's pants and underwear quickly. Tae shut his legs tight but when Jungkook gave him a dark glare, he immediately spread them open. "So pretty and pink.." He said as he pushed in two fingers in his hole. Taehyung gasped and moaned lowly.

Jungkook smirked to himself when he saw Taehyung's back arch soon as he added another finger. "Fu-fuck!" Taehyung moaned loudly and tightly gripped Jungkook's biceps. Jungkook began thrusting his fingers in and out quickly. Taehyung couldn't keep still. As Jungkook increases the speed of his fingers, he bucks up his hips out of pleasure. "You like that? You like it when I thrust my fingers in and out of you? Does baby like it?" Jungkook whispers in his ear. "Y-yes!" Taehyung pushed his head back in pleasure. "I'm cumming!!"

Soon as Taehyung was about to release, Jungkook had pull his fingers out and undressed himself. He had positioned Taehyung laid down, and legs above his shoulders. He stroked hisself before sticking the tip into the other's pussy. "May I?" asked Jungkook before entering. Taehyung nodded, too stunned to speak. Jungkook pushed in fully, making Taehyung moan loudly. "It hurts Jungkook..!" Taehyung grips the sheets. "I know, I know," Jungkook leans down to kiss him deeply while he slowly thrusted into him.

Soon as pleasure hits Taehyung, he demands Jungkook to go faster and oh how could Kook resist? As Jungkook bucked his hips faster, Taehyung could only moan and wrap his arms around his neck, bringing Kook close to him. "You feel so good Tae, so so good." He breathed out. Jungkook hits the other's good spot repeatedly. "Oh fuck!" Taehyung's eyes were rolled at the back of his head and his hands tugging at the sheets. Jungkook starts to thrust harder and even much more faster than before. Skin to skin slapping is heard. "Feel good, doesn't it?" Jungkook looked down then smirked at Taehyung who nodded.

"Shit... you squeezing around me... making me not able to pull out when I cum.." Jungkook said in his ear. Taehyung clawed his back a bit. "I'm cumming!!" Taehyung moaned loudly, cumming hard, his legs trembling. "Hold on- im almost there..." Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck, squeezing it lightly. "I'm gonna cum baby..!" Jungkook moaned out as he pulled out then came all over Taehyung's stomach. The two sat there, panting, staring at each other. "Taehyung... I like you.. more than friends." Jungkook confessed. "I like you too Kookie... but this was one hell of a way to tell me you like me." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook chuckled, "Yeah... but how are we gonna tell the others that i'm dating you AND you're a girl? Wait, is it gonna wear off?"

Taehyung shrugs, "I don't know.. but I like it." Tae smirked at Kook. "And why is that?" Jungkook side eyed him knowingly. "Oh nothing... anyways, let us get cleaned then we go tell the others, okay?" Taehyung said.
_____________________

ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE THIS BOOK HAS BEEN UPDATED.