🦋35 (M)🦋

A/N; Short oneshot Sorry😪
_______________________

Taehyung stared at the mirror. He began touching the mirror then his face. "God.. I'm so ugly..." Taehyung said out loud, not knowing his boyfriend is on the bed reading some fanfics.

But then he heard a phone shut off and stomping coming towards him. He felt someone wrap their hands around his neck.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked.

"I- uh...." Before Taehyung could say anything else, he was met with a pair of lips. Roughly kissing him.

Jungkook began giving hickeys around his neck to his chest. He raised up Taehyung's shirt and began pinching one of his perky nipples and began sucking the other. Taehyung yelped as he was bended over and undressed.

Then Jungkook slammed into the tight hole. "Ah! H-hurts..!"

"Should've thought about that before you said you were ugly." Jungkook said as he roughly thrusted into Taehyung. "Mhmm!! S-so so good!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

"Fuck, chant it. Chant and say you're pretty. Now." Jungkook wrapped his hand around the smaller male's neck and squeezed it. Taehyung letted out a broken moan.

"I'm pre-pretty! I'm pretty!" Taehyung stopped saying it but Jungkook smacked his ass. "Keep saying it until I say stop." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

Taehyung cried from the pleasure and pain. "I-I'm pretty! Im pr-pretty! I-im pretty!! S-so pretty!!" Taehyung bit his bottom lip harshly making it bleed. "Stop biting your lip. It's bleeding." Jungkook held onto Taehyung's waist as he began thrusting more faster.

Hitting his prostate, Taehyung arched his back perfectly. "Ah-mhmmm!!" Taehyung's shaky hands reached out for something to grab on. "Fuck, god you're so tight." Jungkook bucked his hips against Taehyung's thighs.

Sinful sounds can be heard in the room. Jungkook pounded more harder into the moaning male. "T-too muc-much!! K-Kook!!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head. He began getting sweaty and hair got stuck to his forehead.

"Look at your face. Look how wrecked you are."  Jungkook jerked his hair up to look at himself in the mirror. Looking at his reflection, and still saying I'm pretty, Taehyung touched the hickeys on his neck and chest. Then looked at Jungkook's face as Jungkook fucked him from behind.

"Kook! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned out as he came all over the vanity. "God Tae! I'm gonna come!" Jungkook's hip stuttered as he came, filling Taehyung up to the brim. "You can stop saying you're pretty now." Jungkook picked Taehyung up in bridal style and carried him to the bed.

They both laid down in the bed, pulling the cover over them. "You're not ugly. You're very beautiful. You're like a goddess. You shine so bright like a diamond. I don't want to hear you say you're ugly ever again or it will be way worse than this."

"I love you, Kookie." Taehyung snuggled up against Jungkook's bare chest.

"I love you more my baby tiger." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung.
________________

A/N; I have a mirror kink now🥲