🦋15 (M)🦋

__________________
Taehyung sat down on the sand. The water making its way up the sand. Taehyung enjoyed the wind hitting his face lightly. The sun beamed down on his pale skin. Sounds of waves and birds chirping pleasured his ears. His long black hair flowed with the rhythm of the wind.

"Tae!" His best friend, Jimin, called out. "Oh, hey Jimin." Taehyung and Jimin shared a hug. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. "I came to see you and I also came here for you to meet my friend, Jungkook!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook was so into the birds that he didn't hear Jimin calling his name. Jimin had to walk all the way over there and pull him by his ear. "Ow! Jimin!" Jungkook wheezed.

"Now, Jungkook, this is my best friend Tae and Tae, this is my friend Jungkook," Jimin introduced. Jungkook and Taehyung was so into each other. Their eyes were with stars. Taehyung felt as if Jungkook wasn't real due to the handsomeness. Jungkook's purple long hair moved along with the wind.

Taehyung gazed at his veins which led to a boner. Luckily, his long sweater covered it up.  "Are y'all not going to say hi?" Jimin raised a brow. "Oh- hi." Jungkook waved. Taehyung waved back and turned around. "Can I go back and play with the seagulls?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "I'll be in the house preparing dinner!" Jimin said. "Okay," Taehyung replied. His boner was terribly painful.

Few minutes later...

"Guys, dinner is ready!" Jimin called out to them. They walked back to the house. "What's the menu?" Jungkook asked. "Pasta," Jimin replied. "My favorite," Taehyung snickered before eating his pasta.

After dinner..

Taehyung's boner was still there. "I'm going out on the beach. Call me if you need me." Taehyung said as he walked outside. He sat down on the sand. Gazing at his painful boner. He took off his underwear. That's the only thing he had under his oversized sweater.

He placed his hand on his member then started to stroke it. "Ah~" Taehyung moaned a little. He began going faster which increases the pleasure. Taehyung was so distraced that he didn't know Jungkook was walking towards him from the behind. "Hey, the sunset is nice, eh?" Jungkook chuckled as he startled Taehyung.

Taehyung covered what he was doing and chuckled nervously. "Y-yeah.. the sunset is b-beautiful.." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook crouched down to him. "What are you hiding?" Jungkook asked. "N-nothing!" Taehyung nervously replied.

Jungkook pulled up Taehyung's hoodie. "Oh my.. I see you have a boner.." Jungkook smirked. "Y-yeah..." Taehyung sulked. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Y-your ... v-veins..." Taehyung replied. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook took off his shirt, pants and boxers. He leaned into Taehyung's ear. "Y'know.. I had a boner just from looking at your lushes, thick, thighs. It was so painful." Jungkook said and Taehyung was frozen. "So, help me with my boner." Jungkook demanded and its obvious that he, Taehyung, obviously obeyed.

"Wh-what do y-you wa-want me to do, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. "For you, it's sir and do anything to get rid of this boner." Jungkook replied. "Ye-yes sir.." Taehyung sinked his mouth onto Jungkook's member. He looked up at Jungkook with his Bambi eyes.

Jungkook was moaning in pleasure. "F-faster babyboy, work that mouth." Jungkook growled. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down fast. Jungkook fisted Taehyung's hair, bringing him more onto his member. "L-listen here, y-your gonna swallow my cum and your not g-gonna l-leave not one b-bit of c-cum.." Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned loudly as he came into Taehyung's mouth. "Shit!" Jungkook panted.

Taehyung gulped down all the cum. "Did you swallow it slut?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "Alright, on all fours." Jungkook demanded. "But-" Taehyung was panicking. "The words are yes sir, or have you forgotten?" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "Yes sir." Taehyung nodded. "Good, now ass up." Jungkook placed hickeys on Taehyung's neck so when he enters him, he can be distracted from the pain.

Jungkook positioned his pulsing member at the throbbing hole of Taehyung. Jungkook was fast to enter him but it still was painful for Taehyung. "Ah! Oh my god!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Your so fucking tight." Jungkook groaned. "M-more, sir.." Taehyung was crying from pain and pleasure.

Jungkook thrusted more faster into Taehyung. "Ah! Oh god! Fuck!" Taehyung whimpered. Jungkook was hitting his prostate dead ass. He wrapped his veiny and strong hands around his neck then choked him which caused Taehyung to have difficulty breathing. "You like it? You like it when I choke you?" Jungkook heavily breathed in Taehyung's ear.

"Oh fuck yes!" Taehyung bit his bottom lip. Jungkook pulled out then slammed back in. "S-sir! Pl-please!!" Taehyung whined. Jungkook smirked then his thrusts increased in speed. "A-Ah-Ah!" Taehyung gripped his hoodie. Jungkook choked Taehyung again while he increased the speed.

"OH MY GOD!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head. "S-sir!! I'm gonna come!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Your not coming before me." With that, Jungkook did one big, harsh, rough and sloppy thrust then he and Taehyung came.

"Oh fuck, you don't know how pleased I was doing this with you, babyboy.." Jungkook began placing hickeys on Taehyung's neck. "Ah~ s-same wi-with you K-Kook.." Taehyung moaned lowly. "Is that my name?" Jungkook raised a brow. Taehyung and Jungkook laughed. "You're such a tease!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook.

"Let's get dressed then shower." Taehyung said. Jimin looked at the two when they came inside. "What took you two so long?" Jimin asked. "We were playing with the seagulls." Jungkook lied. Jimin chuckled.
__________________