🦋26 (M)🦋

_______________

Taehyung and Jungkook never gotten along. Jungkook would tease Taehyung for being short and Taehyung would tease Jungkook for being gay. "Shut the heck up! You're literally almost the same height as me short ass!" Taehyung scoffed then rolled his eyes. "But you're like seven inches short away from me you fucking dwarf!" Jungkook argued back. The two argued until the bell rung and it was time for gym class.

Taehyung followed Jungkook and eventually ran into him. He might be gay but he does have muscles. Look at those biceps. He can choke me- I mean- SAVE ME FROM MY SINFUL THOUGHTS. Taehyung thought before Jungkook turned around at him and laughed.

"Watch where you're going." Jungkook crossed his arms. "Go get changed Jungkook." The coach said. Jungkook nodded and walked off to the changing room. Taehyung who thought it was smart to follow Jungkook and see him change, eventually got thirsty over his muscles.

His abs on full display. Taehyung's thoughts were ruined when he saw Jungkook standing in front of him. "Why are you stalking me eh?" Jungkook smirked as Taehyung went red in the face. "You're a weirdo." Jungkook said and walked out the changing room.

Weird but cute. Jungkook thought. When I tell you Taehyung was so lost when he looked at Jungkook's biceps, he was so lost when he looked at Jungkook's biceps.

As Jungkook had the basketball in his hand, Taehyung began to cheer him on which made his best friend Jimin shook. "Why are you cheering him on? I thought you hated him?" Jimin smirked as if he knew Taehyung likes Jungkook. "Oh! Yeah! I hate him!" Taehyung was red in the face.

Taehyung faced Jimin. "I know you like him. Just go confess before any other guy or girl get him." Jimin saw Taehyung's shocked face. "How did you know..?" Taehyung asked. "I saw you sneak into the changing room to watch him change." Jimin smirked at Taehyung who was completely blushing. "I-I'll con-confess at the end of school."  Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

After gym class, instead of waiting at the end of school, Taehyung suddenly felt confident about his confession. Jungkook was changing which made Taehyung blush. "J-Jungkook.." Taehyung's stuttering made Jungkook chuckle a bit. "What?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Then Taehyung felt this sudden wave of heat hit him. He was horny. "I really like you! And I want you to fuck me!" Taehyung didn't mean to say the last line. Jungkook turned to him in shock. "I'm sorry for teasing you for being gay-" Taehyung was shushed by Jungkook who kissed him deeply.

It wasn't long for him to kiss back though. Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip for entrance. He slid his tongue in Taehyung's mouth. He slowly moved his hands towards Taehyung's plumped yet nice ass. He slowly slid his pants and boxers down. Taehyung then realized he was out of his pants and boxers which made him blush and a little embarrassed.

The two pulled away from each other to catch their breath. Jungkook then shoved two fingers up Taehyung's tight cavern. Taehyung flinched and his body jolted forward as Jungkook thrusted his fingers fast yet harshly.

Taehyung started moaning low and soft but when Jungkook added two more fingers, Taehyung's moans got louder and louder. "G-gonna co-come n-now!" Taehyung was about to come but Jungkook took his fingers out and pushed Taehyung against the locker.

Jungkook aligned his pulsing yet huge dick at the entrance of Taehyung's hole. With one huge thrust, his dick was fully in Taehyung. "It hurts.. Jungkook.." Taehyung whimpered at the pain. "I know princess, it'll feel like a wave of pleasure in a few." Jungkook said before he slowly thrusted into Taehyung.

As Jungkook kept thrusting slowly in Taehyung, Taehyung slowly began to feel the pleasure hit him. "Ahh~ f-faster pl-please.." Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hair when Jungkook dipped his head into Taehyung's neck to place all kinds of hickeys around his neck. Soon, Jungkook thrusted fast and harsh into Taehyung. "A-Ah! Th-there!" Taehyung moaned loudly. Jungkook smirked as he continued thrusting rapidly.

Moans, groans and loud pants can be heard soon as you step in the changing room. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hair to where he could kiss him roughly while their skin was slapping together as Jungkook sped up even more. Taehyung's body jolted up along with his hair syncing with the thrusts made by Jungkook .

Taehyung's hole clenched and unclenched around Jungkook's dick making him moan lowly. Jungkook felt so good in Taehyung. His warm yet tight hole made it 2x better.

Jungkook knew he was hitting Taehyung's prostate because Taehyung arched his back and rolled his eyes at the back of his head. "Fuck yeah!" Taehyung moans were like majestic music. Jungkook threw his head back. "Oh fuck.. you feel so good.." Jungkook pressed one hand on his locker and the other hand on Taehyung's nape. "I'm g-gonna come!" Taehyung's moaned so loud as he came, cum spurted everywhere on Jungkook's locker.

Taehyung thought Jungkook was gonna stop but he thought too soon. Jungkook pulled out and rammed back in making Taehyung scream out his name. Jungkook began feeling himself close to his high. "Princess.. I'm coming.." Jungkook moaned loudly as he came deep into Taehyung.

Taehyung shivered at the heat in his hole. "Take my jacket and clean yourself up. Meet me at my place after babe," Jungkook got himself dressed and kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung smiled as he cleaned himself up and got dressed also.
__________________