🦋20 (M)🦋

________________

Taehyung was out with his friends that Jungkook doesn't mind him being with. "Yoongi-hyung, aren't you suppose to be with Jimin at this time?" Taehyung asked. "About that.. we had an argument.." Yoongi sulked. "About what?" Namjoon asked. "Who was top and bottom. I tried to tell him I was top but before I got here.. you know how I was walking weirdly?" Yoongi said.

We all nodded. "Well, let's just say he proved to me who was top and my butt was sore." Yoongi explained. Taehyung giggled and the others were chuckling. "Yah! It's not funny!" Yoongi pouted. "No wonder why he was walking like a penguin!" Seokjin did his one and only windshield laugh. "Wobble wobble!" Hoseok added in.

Yoongi whined for them to stop. "Okay! Okay! We'll stop!" Hoseok chuckled. "Good," Yoongi crossed his arms, huffed and puffed. "You guys are bullies." Yoongi huffed and puffed again. "Yoongi-Hyung~ you know I love you~" Taehyung giggled. "What would Jungkook think about that?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah Tae! What would Jungkook think about you telling me I love you?" Yoongi snickered. "We are close friends so he wouldn't mind!" Taehyung smiled.

"You guys are such a tease." Seokjin said. "Jin, shut up." Namjoon demanded. "Make me," Seokjin smirked. Namjoon grabbed his hand tightly and dragged him back to the house. "Well shoot, I might as well go home." Taehyung said. "Yeah, I'm scared if Jimin will fucking fuck me again," Yoongi said. "You go be alright, just go ahead," Taehyung giggled. "Adios, Tae," Yoongi said. "Goodbye Yoongs," Taehyung said.

Home...

Taehyung went in the house. He went in the bedroom to see Jungkook on his phone. "Kookie~" Taehyung plopped down on him. "Babyboy~ I've been looking for you.. you had me worried." Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his chest. "We can't cuddle now~ I stink! I'm gonna go take a shower." Taehyung said. "Okay, I'll be waiting for my cuddles!" Jungkook said.

He heard the door close and the shower turn on. He imaged Taehyung beneath him, looking wrecked while Jungkook thrusted harshly into him. Jungkook's member became rock hard. He slammed his head on a book to get the image out of his head. He decided to go in the bathroom. He pushed the shower curtain open, causing Taehyung to get startled. "Ah! Jungkook!" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook didn't respond.

He turned off the water, began stripping himself and pushed Taehyung against the wall in the shower. "I just finished taking my shower!" Taehyung whined. "And? I own your sexy body." Jungkook attacked Taehyung's neck like a cannibal. "Oh, Kook~" Taehyung moaned. Jungkook picked Taehyung up and pushed two fingers inside of Taehyung's tight hole. Jungkook began scissoring him. "Oh!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "You like that?" Jungkook smirked as he added two more fingers. "Y-yeah!" Taehyung high pitched moan. Jungkook took out his fingers and slammed his member in, causing Taehyung to hiss.

"I'll let you adjust to it." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. After a few minutes, Taehyung told Jungkook to move and Jungkook thrusted slowly and steady into Taehyung. Taehyung pleasantly closed his eyes and moaned lowly as if Jungkook was low-key hitting his prostate. Jungkook placed one of his large hand on Taehyung's ass then he thrusted faster. "Ah!" Taehyung clawed Jungkook's back. Jungkook hissed in pain as Taehyung clawed it more. "T-Tae, you're so ti-tight.." Jungkook moaned under his breath.

Their hair bounced along with the rhythm. "Com-come on! R-ram into m-me like th-the be-beast you a-are!" Taehyung moaned so loud as Jungkook smacked his ass and thrusted more faster and harder like the beast he is. "Oh god! Oh fuck!" Taehyung's body jolted with each harsh thrust made by Jungkook. "You like that?" Jungkook smirked. "Y-yeah! I like that!" Taehyung stopped clawing Jungkook's back, wrapped his hand around his nape and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Holy shit, I'm coming!" Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and as he came. "Fuck!" Taehyung panted. Jungkook came his load inside Taehyung. Taehyung got on his knees in front of Jungkook.

"Can I give you a blow job, master?" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook was blushing a red color when Taehyung called him 'master'. "Of course, how can I say no to you.." Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung's mouth wrap around his length. Taehyung bobbed his head up and down.

Jungkook took his hand and shoved Taehyung more onto his member. Taehyung gagged and he almost ran out of breath. "Oh shit! God dammit! That pretty mouth of yours is so fucking awesome." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung hummed as he sent vibration to Jungkook's member.

Jungkook was deep throating Taehyung or for instance, mouth fucking Taehyung. "You love it when I fuck your mouth?" Jungkook stared down at Taehyung in the eyes. Taehyung nodded. "I'm gonna come!" Jungkook came in Taehyung's mouth but Taehyung couldn't take all of it.

Some got on his face. "I-I guess we're di-dirty again.." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung nodded. "Let's take a shower," Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist and turned on the warm water. They began their showering.
___________________

Y'all, I like this oneshot for personal reasons.