🦋31 (M)🦋

_______________
Jungkook is an biker. Along with his other friend Yugyeom. Both hated Kim Taehyung. He's an delinquent but soon, you'll see what he really is.

"Hey Yugyeom, look who it is. Trespassing for the twentieth time." Jungkook pointed at Taehyung who had an black crop top along with black shorts and his black hair waved along with the wind. "That dip shit again?" Yugyeom chuckled. Jungkook and Yugyeom started their motorbikes and drove towards Taehyung.

"Hey, trespassing again?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What's so important about this alley? Its just a fucking alley." Taehyung was an amazing back talker. He is known for his attitude. "Kook, I gotta go. See ya." Yugyeom drove off. Jungkook waved at Yugyeom before turning back to Taehyung and eyeing him up and down. "Stop staring." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"You know what. I'm sick and tired of your fucking bullshit." Jungkook jerked Taehyung by his arm, making Taehyung get on the back of Jungkook's motorbike. "Hey! What the hell!?" Taehyung tried getting off but Jungkook started the motorbike already and he drove off. "Wrap your arms around my waist so you don't fall." Jungkook said. Taehyung shook his head, "No! Ew!" Taehyung complained. "If you say so.." Jungkook smirked as he had a idea. He slammed down on the peddle making Taehyung jerk forward and whimper as if he was scared then he immediately wrapped his arms around the waist of Jungkook's.

"You own a house?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah," Jungkook dragged Taehyung by his arm into the house. "Stop dragging me! It hurts! You dumb fuck!" Taehyung whined and wiggled. Jungkook just grabbed his arm more tighter. He pulled Taehyung in his bedroom, slammed the door and threw Taehyung on the bed.

"The fuck are you doing?" Taehyung asked but got caught off guard when Jungkook pulled Taehyung's shorts and underwear down. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Jungkook stripped himself too. "No way your putting your humongous cock in me-...." Taehyung went silent after he realized what he said. "You called my dick humongous? Thanks!" Jungkook smirked at the flustered Taehyung.

"You're not doing this to me!!" Taehyung moaned loudly when he earned a smack on his right ass cheek. "Dont you fucking dare talk back to me. If you do, I'm gonna put you in your fucking place." Jungkook bended Taehyung over on the bed and shoved his cock into Taehyung's hole.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung moaned out loud. "When we're in this situation, I'm not Jungkook, I'm daddy. Got that?" Jungkook thrusted slowly into Taehyung. "Y-yes daddy!" Taehyung clutched the sheets. "Look at you, obeying me like a bitch. Everyone may think you're bad but not really. You're just an slut who likes to be fucked. Am I right?" Jungkook talked lewd stuff in the boy's ear. "Y-yes daddy! I'm your b-bitch! Only yours!" Taehyung's body jolted back and forth as Jungkook thrusted animalistic.

"Good. Now take my cock you whore." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's right ass cheek and began massaging it right afterwards. Taehyung had tears in his eyes from the stings on his butt when Jungkook slapped it. Jungkook kissed Taehyung to make the pain go away. Jungkook began thrusting incredibly into the little boy underneath him. "So good! Daddy!" Taehyung moaned as he hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook stared up at Taehyung's pleasured face then his cock going visible and invisible while thrusting into the boy who was a moaning mess.

"Dammit, I didn't know you were this tight but oh does it feel good." Jungkook had one hand pinning both of Taehyung's hands on the bed and the other hand massaging Taehyung's thighs as he felt them trembling in his hand. "God dammit! Yeah!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook began hitting his good spot. Taehyung had fisted Jungkook's hair and pulled him down towards his lips. "Daddy! I'm gonna come! Please!" Taehyung pleaded as Jungkook rammed more faster and harder into the poor boy.

"Go ahead, come for daddy." Jungkook pressed into his lower belly where Taehyung felt the familiar pool of heat. Taehyung came all over him while Jungkook after 5 more thrusts came right after him. "Clean up, I'll take you to your place." Jungkook handed Taehyung a towel before cleaning himself up.
_____________________