🦋46 (M)🦋

A/N; includes; Milf Tae & Son Jungkook
_____________

As Jungkook's mother, Taehyung and Jungkook's father were talking, they stopped as they heard a room door open. When they saw you walking downstairs, Taehyung said, "Someone finally came out their room." She giggled, his father chuckling as well.

"Good evening, me and your mother was just talking about you." His father said. "Good evening, also, why are their bags on the floor and why are you dressed nicely dad?" Jungkook asks. "About that, I have a business trip to head to and it's very important. I'll be gone for three days." His father explains to him. "And looks like I need to head out. Don't wanna be late. Bye honey, bye Kook, and listen to your mother." His father kisses Taehyung's forehead and pulls Jungkook into a brotherly hug.

Soon as his father shut the door, his mother got up, staring at him, leaning closer and closer to him. "Uhm, mom? What're you doing..?" Taehyung places her finger on her son's lip, shushing him. "Shhh.. why don't you eat me out..?" Taehyung places her hand on Jungkook's leg, moving it closer to his crotch, making Jungkook's breathing hitch.

"B-but-" Jungkook was interrupted. "Would you like for me to tell your father on how disrespectful you're being?" Taehyung grabs Jungkook's chin, making him look at her. "N-no.." Jungkook mumbled. "Good choice now, listen to mommy and do what she said."

Taehyung sits herself in the kitchen counter, pulling off her laced panties that she had worn under her short silky dress. She then spreads her legs open, staring at Jungkook seductively. Jungkook stands there, hesitating to get on his knees. Jungkook. This is the chance. You held back for too long. He said in his mind.

He took a deep breath and got onto his knees infront of Taehyung, places his mouth over his mother's cunt. He starts sucking the clit vigorously, firmly holding her thighs in place. She moaned as Jungkook started to finger her as he eats her out. "K-Kook..! W-wait!" Taehyung's legs started to tremble under her son's touch. Jungkook pulls away for a minute. "This is what you wanted right? There's no stopping now." He goes back to sucking and fingering her.

Taehyung tugs at his hair, fisting it. "Fuck..!" She yelped as she felt Jungkook add another finger. "You like that?" He whispered into Tae's ear. "Yess!!" Taehyung bucked her hips onto the other's tongue, trying to get more of him. "I'm going to cum!! mmmh..!!" Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's hair tighten as she cums. "We aren't done." He stands up, picking his mother up, settling her onto the counter.

"You ready?" He asked placing the tip of his dick at the entrance of his mother's wet cunt. Taehyung mumbled a yes. Jungkook pushes his dick in to where only the shaft is in. He stays still, letting Taehyung adjust to his size for a few before he shoves in him more until his cock is fully in. "God, you're big..!" Taehyung whimpers out. Jungkook smirks. "Yeah, thanks." He said before thrusting harshly into his mother not even thinking about going slow.

He remembers all the time his mother teased him. When he was at dinner with his mother and father, his mother took her foot and rubbed his crotch, going slow then hard, slowing down again.

His thrusts slowed down then sped up, then slowed down again, teasing his mother. "Jungkook-ah! S-stop teasing me..!" Taehyung whines. "I'm getting revenge.." He whispered in her ear. Thrusting faster and more harder, making Taehyung let out a loud broken moan. He takes his hands and cups her breasts.

"Y-Yes!! Fuck!!" Her eyes were rolled at the back of her head, gripping onto his shoulders, and her legs were wrapped around his waist. Her mind was fogging with pleasure as her son fucked her dumb. Loud grunts and moans, mixing with the sounds of skin to skin collapsing together filled the room. Jungkook looked down at her stomach, seeing it bulge a little. He smiled, looking back at her, kissing her deeply as he took one of his hands and rubbed her pussy quickly.

"Ummffh!!" She covered her mouth as her legs begins to tremble. "I-I gonna..." her legs tightens around Kook's waist as she came. Jungkook increases the force in his thrust, feeling himself close also. He pulls her hair back to where he can suck her neck hardly. "Mmh!" She bit her lip, couldn't even think straight. "I'm almost there.. fuck- ugh!" He slammed in her cunt on more time before cumming inside her.

His head was buried in Tae's neck, and Taehyung was stroking his hair softly. They stayed in that position until Jungkook finally pulled out. He helped Taehyung get down from the counter. "I'll take a shower and get freshened up." Jungkook kisses her forehead before leaving to go the shower.
___________________

A/N; Requested by taetaebabbyyy
ngl this is my fav