🦋47 (M)🦋

A/N; Warning ⚠️: if you aren't comfortable with Jungkook being a dad and Taehyung seducing him although he is his son, please leave without leaving mean remarks!!
_________________

Jungkook and Taehyung is at a restaurant, having dinner with Taehyung's best friend's family, Jimin. They chit-chatted, just now getting their food. As Jimin and his father kept talking, Taehyung's eyes darted at Jungkook, his father. Without anyone noticing, he takes his hand, and starts to rub Jungkook's cloth. Jungkook jolted forward, and started to choke. "Oh my! Are you okay? Here's a napkin!" Jimin's mother gives Jungkook a napkin.

"Are you alright dad?" Taehyung smirks as he sees Jungkook side eye him. He clears his throat, "Yes, I'm okay, just choked on a piece of bread." Jungkook sits up straight. Tae goes back to rubbing his cloth cock slowly, making Jungkook grip his fork tightly. His jaw tightens as he feels Tae press it hard. "So, about the event.. did you ever find out when will it be?" Jimin's mother asks.

"U-uhm.. I-aah.. I haven't figur-figured it out yet.." Jungkook stuttered, as he feels his cock harden. "Ahh, okay, we'll have to leave in a bit. We have to go somewhere tomorrow." Jim's father said. "You guys can-mmh.. leave now if you want, t-the bill is on me.." Jungkook says, smiling a bit. "Ah, thank you, you're the best, bye!"

"Bye Tae!" Jimin hugs Taehyung before leaving. Soon as they left, Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "What was that!?" Jungkook stares at him darkly. "Sorry.. daddy.." Taehyung rubs Kook's thigh slowly. He seductively licks his lips. "You're hard.. I'm going to go to the restroom, meet me there." Taehyung winks at him as he leaves off to the restroom.

Jungkook looks down, smirking slightly before getting up, heading to the restroom. He enters and sees Tae waiting on him. "Come.." He pulls Jungkook in the stall. "Sit." Taehyung demands. Jungkook sits down on the toilet lid. Tae circles his hole before sitting down on Jungkook's lap. "What'd you say? Wanna do me raw?" Taehyung rubs Kook's chest. Jungkook bit his lip, nodding. Taehyung sinks down onto Jungkook's dick. Taehyung moaned into his hand.

They stayed into that position until Taehyung had adjusted to him. Tae starts off slowly rolling his hips back and forth. He moaned lowly, holding onto Jungkook's shoulders for support. Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung's pleasured face as he slowly rides him.

Jungkook rubs Taehyung's thighs, squeezing them harshly. Taehyung begins to ride him faster. "Ah! Ah!" He moaned out, loving the feeling of Kook's dick in him. Jungkook thrusted upwards, making sure he hits his good spot. "You're so tight.." Jungkook groaned out. "I'm t-tight only for you!" Drool traveled down Tae's collarbone as he had his mouth agape.

"You like that?" Jungkook whispered in his ear. "Y-yes.. I love it..! I'm gonna cum!" Taehyung moaned loudly, not caring about the people outside the stall. "You don't deserve to cum. You teased me. But since I love you, beg for it."

"Pleaseee!! Please let me cum!! I can't hold it anymore! Please daddy!" Taehyung begged and begged. "Cum for me." Jungkook demanded. Taehyung moaned so loud as he releases, but Jungkook kept pounding him, making his thigh tremble within each thrust.

"Hold on for a bit for daddy, yeah?" Jungkook says, rubbing Tae's chest. Taehyung nodded, resting his head into Jungkook's neck. "I'm cumming baby!" He moaned loudly as he came. His head was leaned against the wall as he released his load into Taehyung. They breathed heavily as Jungkook finishes with his load. He finally pulls out.

"Get dressed and wait for me outside. Then we can have dessert." Taehyung nodded as he gets dressed and leaves.

______________________

A/N; Requested by: crystal52729