🦋6 (A)🦋

A/N; My first angst I ever wrote. Also, it's short.

________________________

POV : Jungkook

I had the audacity to go through Taehyung's phone for what? I don't know. Probably just to make sure I can trust my boyfriend. "Hey Tae, can I see your phone? I need to call my mother and my phone is dead, if that's okay with you." I lied. If he gets mad and I'm lying it will make it worse right..? I sighed and just took the phone. "Thanks babe!" I smiled and he smiled his pretty smile faced me.

I went to his contacts and saw, Bogum his brother, Seokjin aka Eomma, Joonie, Yoongles my brother, JimJim his best friend, Jennie his second best friend, Lisa his cousin, and Yugyeom- wait Yugyeom!? The fuck!? Why does he have Yugyeom in his contacts!? He knows I hate Yugyeom!

I'll tell you why I hate him, back then, he would always take Tae away from me and he once thought it was okay to kiss Tae in front of my face and he knows I liked Taehyung.

So like, why!? I slammed Tae's phone down and stomped in the room he was in.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE YUGYEOM IN YOUR CONTACTS!?" I was technically screaming at him now. He got startled. He looked at me with a blank face. "Did you call your mom?" He tried to change the subject. "THATS NOT THE FUCKING SUBJECT!" I yelled at him once again.

He was starting to tear up. He got up and walked towards me. "I only have him in my contacts because he's my friend! Why does that have to deal with you!? Why do you have to be so fucking possessive all of a sudden!? I never seen you like this!?" Taehyung said. "TAEHYUNG-" "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME ABOUT MY PHONE!? IF YOU WANTED TO GO THROUGH IT JUST SAY THAT!" Taehyung snapped.

I was so fucking angry I couldn't control my body so i raised my hand and slapped him. I slapped him. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" I soon realized what I said and I regretted it. He looked at me with anger, tears running down his face, and his hand was holding the place I slapped him at.

"Tae- I'm sorry- come back-" he pushed me out the way then slammed the door. I walked towards the door. "Tae! Open the door! I'm sorry!" He didn't reply to me so I sat down, leaning on the door. Singing a song for him.

Taehyung liked my voice when singing but he still was pissed. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote him a long sorry letter. And left.
_______________________