🦋7🦋

_________________
POV : Taehyung

"H-he slapped m-me.." I wiped my tears and got up to see him not here anymore. I wanted him to stay but he is gone for somewhat reason. I saw a letter on the counter and it was long. I read the letter and I smiled. But wait- he went to Thailand!? For what!? Maybe to get the situation that just happened off of his mind or maybe he just needed some time.

I decided to tell the others what happened. Hopefully they don't make a big deal out of it. I got my phone out and texted them what had happened and they actually didn't make a big deal out of it. I sighed in relief. Jimin said he will come over to comfort me.

I heard the doorbell ring. "Jimin," I smiled and hugged him. Jimin smiled and hugged me back. "Are you okay? Did he say sorry?" He asked. I nodded and showed him the paper. "He's actually sorry.. but why is he going to Thailand?" Jimin asked. "I don't know to be honest," I replied. "I'll call him and ask him," Jimin said. I nodded.

"Hello? Ah! Jungkook! Tae told me what happened and I'm glad you took your time and wrote that long letter but why are you in Thailand?" Jimin asked. "Oh, about that, I thought Tae probably will break up with me or needed some time after what happened but overall, I went to Thailand because of my father is injured." Jungkook replied.

"Alright Jungkook! Bye!" Jimin waved. Jungkook said 'bye' in the lowest tone ever. He was probably crying. I wiped my tears and looked at Jimin. "I-I don't wanna break up with him.." I whimpered.

"It's alright TaeTae," Jimin rubbed my back. I nodded and sat down with Jimin watching our favorite movie.

POV : No one's

Time skip!
(Sorry for the time skip, I'm so lazy too write details.)

There was a knock on the door and Taehyung got startled. He slowly walked towards the door and asked who is it and the man replied, Jungkook. Taehyung immediately opened the door and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I missed you! I didn't know what to do without you!" Taehyung whimpered into Jungkook's shoulder. "Where's Jimin? Isn't he supposed to be looking after you while I was gone?" Jungkook asked. "He left but I missed you Kook." Taehyung kissed Jungkook on the cheek. "I missed you too sweetheart." Jungkook kissed his forehead and placed the bags with Taehyung's present in it.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked. "Your present, here, open it," Jungkook weakly smiled. Taehyung nodded. "Oh my! Thank you! This is the ring I've been wanting!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook. "Also, are you okay? You seem a bit tired." Taehyung said.

"I've been crying all night, thinking of what I've done. For the past 3 days, I haven't slept. I just kept crying every night until my eyes had gotten red." Jungkook rubbed his eyes to make him wake up more. "Go get some sleep," Taehyung smiled and hugged him tightly.
_________________

A/N; I hope you guys liked my first angst!