🦋10 (M)🦋

____________________
Today was Halloween, Taehyung wanted to tease his boyfriend sexually even though his dominant boyfriend has a dislike of teasing. "Teasing Kookie today!" Taehyung smirked. He ordered a tuxedo bunny, skin revealing, and sexy outfit. He wasn't sure about doing this but overall, he gets to tease him is the fun part. He was sure he would get punished for sure.

He texted his best friend what he was going to do on Halloween. His best friend replied with, 'Now if you get punished and you can't walk for the past weeks, that's on you, Im not helping you for shit' Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully and texted back. 'You don't need to help me' Taehyung phone went dead on him. He rolled his eyes and groaned.

He charged it. There was a ring at the door. He opened it and he was surprised that his outfit came in early. "Thank you," Taehyung thanked the man and walked off to his room. Taehyung smirked as he checked himself out in the mirror. He laid down in the bed, waiting for Jungkook to get home.

Few minutes later..

Jungkook slammed the door close, threw his keys on the counter table, and took his shoes off.  Jungkook stormed off to their bedroom and slammed the door open only to see his babyboy in a sexy, skin revealing, bunny tuxedo outfit. Jungkook smirked. "Babyboy.. I'm in a bad mood right now so I won't be able to do the fun." Jungkook said. "Exactly why I'm on the bed in a bunny tuxedo outfit." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. Jungkook began removing his shirt and pants, along with his boxers.

Jungkook began touching Taehyung's ass. "Nah ahah~ not so fast~" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook confusingly looked at Tae. Taehyung began to push Jungkook on the board of the bed. Taehyung handcuffed both of Jungkook's hands to the bed board.

Taehyung smirked as he took off the bunny tuxedo outfit, climbed on Jungkook's lap and teasingly sinked down on Jungkook's member. Jungkook groaned. Taehyung was now moaning from the pain and pleasure.

Jungkook moaned lowly as Taehyung's hole clenched around his member. Taehyung bounced up and down slowly. The teasing has been going on for 15 minutes no and Jungkook got sick of it. He pulled on the handcuffs hard enough for it to break off his wrist, slammed Taehyung's head down on the bed, member still inside him and he thrusted harshly into Taehyung. "Ahh! Fu-fuck!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "Don't fucking tease me, you fucking slut." Jungkook groaned. He then thrusted into Taehyung at an abrasive speed. Taehyung was a moaning mess. "What happened to the sassy Taebaby huh?" Jungkook teased. Taehyung's hair was stuck to his forehead and tears flowed down his face.

Jungkook leaned down to kiss Taehyung's nape. Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's waist tightly. Jungkook repeatedly hitting Taehyung's prostate. Taehyung's body jolted with each harsh thrust made by Jungkook. "You like that?" Jungkook asked. "Y-yeah! Fuck!" Taehyung moaned and moaned. Jungkook couldn't even focus.

He was either looking down to see his member thrusting in and out of his lover's hole or he looks at his lover's back arch in pleasure. "Oh my god Tae, you feel so good." Jungkook grunted. "I'm gonna come!" moaned out Taehyung. "Make a big mess for me baby," Jungkook said as he was gonna come as well. Both of them came at the same time. Jungkook pulled out and leaned against the bed board while Taehyung was shivering, tired and his ass hurting.

________________________

A/N; I DO NOT LIKE THIS. ITS SO CRINGE