🦋38 (M)🦋

______________
Taehyung was out clubbing without telling his roommate, Bogum.

Taehyung was dancing, twirling around which made his black pleated skirt rise up a little revealing his thighs and his ass a little.

Taehyung went up to the bartender and asked for a glass of wine. The bartender came back with a large cup of wine. Taehyung took a sip and he squinted his eyes. He asked for another cup of wine, another, another and another. Five cups of wine he drunk.

He was so drunk out of his mind that he didn't realize a hot stranger began placing hickeys on his neck. Taehyung moaned and held onto the man's shoulders.

"What's your name?" The stranger asked.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," Taehyung began grinding against the male's erection. "I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me daddy in bed."

Taehyung was too drunk to realize what he was doing. "Come over at my place?" Taehyung wrapped his arms around the male's nape. "Of course, sweetheart."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook out of the club. Jungkook got in the driver seat and Taehyung on the passenger side. Jungkook had one hand on Taehyung's thigh and the other driving to their destination.

-

Taehyung saw that his roommate was still asleep on the couch so he took that chance and pulled Jungkook upstairs. Jungkook slammed the door and pushed Taehyung against it as he began marking Taehyung. His head traveled everywhere onto Taehyung's neck. And god did Taehyung loved it.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung down to where his cloth cock was. "Do your job. Now." Taehyung obviously obeyed. Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's pants and boxers.

His eyes widen at the sight of that dick and boy was he excited to wrap his mouth around it. Taehyung stroked the cock for a few times before taking it whole in his mouth and what he couldn't take in his mouth, he stroked it.

Taehyung went further and further down with the cock now hitting the back of his throat and my my my my, did it feel good to Jungkook. Taehyung flared up at him and saw his eyes rolled at the back of his head. "Oh gosh Taehyung!! Fuck!" Jungkook cussed.

Taehyung had watered eyes from being mouth fucked by Jungkook who soon bucked his hips in the boy's mouth. Taehyung fastened his pace making Jungkook moan out his name. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hair causing his mouth to detach from his cock.

Jungkook slammed the needy male down on the bed. Jungkook tugged at Taehyung's belt and pulled his pants and boxers down.

"Legs spread, darling." Jungkook said as Taehyung bit his lips and spread apart his legs. Jungkook pushed the tip in the tight hole lightly teasing it. Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook pushed in fully. "Gosh you're tight.." Jungkook low grunted.

"Please- thrust into me hard.. please daddy!" Taehyung held onto Jungkook's biceps as the male who was on top of him thrusted fast and hard into Taehyung.

Hitting his prostate already, Taehyung perfectly arched his back. Taehyung's legs automatically wrapped around the boy's waist and his hand went in Jungkook's hair.

"Oh! God! Yeah!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head. "God fuck, you're so good at taking me. I can fuck you all day." Sinful words slurred out Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook bucked his hips more harsh into the boy's abused hole. Taehyung fisted Jungkook's hair out of pleasure he's receiving. "Daddy! More!! More please!!" Taehyung made an 'o' shape with his mouth as a silent moan slipped out his mouth. Taehyung couldn't help but squirm around as Jungkook pounded animalistic into Taehyung. Jungkook had one of the smaller's male hands pinned above his head and letted the other free.

Jungkook threw his head up as Taehyung clenched so suddenly around him. The thought Jungkook had was a random man fucking Taehyung which made him groaned and thrusted more deeper and faster into Taehyung.

"I-it feels so so g-good!" Taehyung began pulling off Jungkook's skin on his shoulders as he held onto his broad shoulders. Jungkook began groping the other's ass before increasing his speed. The two male began panting as they were enjoying the feelings.

"I'm com-coming!" Taehyung moaned out the other's name as he came. Jungkook whispered lewdly stuff into the younger's ear as he came. Jungkook's thrusts began to get sloppier and slower as he was riding out his high. "I know it's only just a one night stand, but I love you." Jungkook whispered out. "I feel the same way Kookie." Taehyung smiled as if he knew calling the other Kookie affects him.

Jungkook and Taehyung got tucked in the covers. Jungkook brought Taehyung's body against his wrapping his arms around the other's waist as Taehyung brought his head into the sleeping male's neck breathing in the scent before he closed his eyes slowly and quickly fell to sleep.
__________________

A/N; I know it took me long to figure something out😭

But I hope you guys liked it!