Additional Chapters!

Hello everyone! In the previous chapter, I had talked about starting an account for this book,

And I am very happy to introduce the new Instagram account for "The Pains Of Being a Royal!"

Now for those who did not understand what I said previously. I had been getting several requests from readers who wanted to see the siblings have a particular scene. They were all amazing and interesting ideas. However, it wouldn't be possible for me to use all the ideas since I have to follow a certain storyline.

So because I couldn't help but take up your amazing requests, I have made a separate website for these new, additional and completely different chapters!

In the account, I will post updates and announcements on the book, extra chapters, funny scenes and more aspects of the sibling's life and my other characters as well.  

I have already posted one chapter based on Klebekah07's request: To have a scene where Aiden and Sage get drunk together.

You will find a guide to find those chapters on the book's Instagram profile where I have left specific instructions in the post's :D

Those who wish to have their requests or would like to see my characters have a certain scene, then you can personally dm me through IG and I will get back to them as soon as I can :)

Account: @thepainsofbeingaroyal

Link to the post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7RgkbrjjR/?igshid=1tkludv12j17k

Happy reading! ❤